Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

Lol remember that SAUSAGE PARTY IS A HARD R sign I posted yesterday? Yesterday they had one, today they have four on the front doors, four at the cashier stand, and one in front of the usher LOLOLOL they're panicked

• Like 6

Just now, FilmBuff said:

Oil movie that came out in 2007 is fycking garbage too. Featuring DDL over-act. I really did not like that film. It's hot garbage.

His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours, he could teach you but he has to charge (for his next Oscar win). 

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Lol remember that SAUSAGE PARTY IS A HARD R sign I posted yesterday? Yesterday they had one, today they have four on the front doors, four at the cashier stand, and one in front of the usher LOLOLOL they're panicked

You think the R rated Stamp on the poster or show times screen would be enough. My theater actually had a garbage bag over the window of the auditorium. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Daniel Day Lewis is always so subtle and under stated in his acting.

Except he actually is in like 95% of TWBB, which makes his built up DDL-ism all the more glorious in the film. 

Edited by MovieMan89