Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

Sausage Party w as horrible.  It was one joke stretched out over 90 minutes.

The ending was horrible.

I wasn't offended by it.

I laughed twice.

I don't understand how it's getting good reviews.  I like almost all of Seth's work but this one is just pretty stupid.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Huh? You mean last Saturday when it looked like OW could go as low as 120m? All I ever said was a multi as low as 1.7x for it wouldn't have surprised me. Never predicted it though. No matter, it's giving BvS a run for the worst blockbuster multi of all time. :) Such pride DCEU fans must have right now. 

So when it makes 50 million this weekend and goes up 75% today, is that still going to be a bad number?

And you did say it might not hit 200 million.  I quoted you from the last weekend thread.  Shall I find it again?

Just now, Baumer loves Dory said:

Sausage Party w as horrible.  It was one joke stretched out over 90 minutes.

The ending was horrible.

I wasn't offended by it.

I laughed twice.

I don't understand how it's getting good reviews.  I like almost all of Seth's work but this one is just pretty stupid.

Probably because of its Atheism agenda
Many in the media supports it (at the cost of ignoring the homophobic-ish side)

Just now, Baumer loves Dory said:

So when it makes 50 million this weekend and goes up 75% today, is that still going to be a bad number?

And you did say it might not hit 200 million.  I quoted you from the last weekend thread.  Shall I find it again?

I said that back when Rth was still giving us low 30's as a possibility for Saturday. That would have been such an abysmal Sat drop it would have set a new record for lowest 50m+ opening multi ever for sure. It still very well might. 

3 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

Sausage Party was fantastic.  It was one amazing joke stretched out over 90 minutes.

The ending was so out there it was awesome.

I wasn't offended by it.

I laughed the whole time.

I now understand how it's getting good reviews.  I like almost all of Seth's work and this one is just the cherry on top! 

Fixed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

There's nothing offensive about it and it is not homophobic at all.  Those claims are from overly sensitive ninny's who look to complain about anything and everything.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Or because it was actually a funny movie to the critics who liked it. People have different tastes. 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dog du jour means Dog Day, the sausages are winning :lol: 

It is 13M for Sausage and 12M for SS if I got the images right.

I wanted some update for Dragon too.