Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

31 minutes ago, Menor said:

Interesting. I liked it quite a bit but this is very surprising. 

Well, Watchmen got 26 emmys noms, so it's not THAT huge.

I also think there is very little chance it wins Best Drama series, though I reckon it is a lock on some of the technical ones.

Here is the list

Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance Taika Waititi as IG-11

Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour)

Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour)
Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series
Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup For A Series, Limited Series, Movie Or Special
Outstanding Music Composition For A Series (Original Dramatic Score)
Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series  
Giancarlo Esposito as Moff Gideon

Outstanding Drama Series

Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation
Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation
Outstanding Special Visual Effects

Outstanding Stunt Coordination For A Drama Series, Limited Series Or Movie

Taika Waititi might have a shot at voice over as I haven't seen the competition there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Well, Watchmen got 26 emmys noms, so it's not THAT huge.

I also think there is very little chance it wins Best Drama series, though I reckon it is a lock on some of the technical ones.

Here is the list

Taika Waititi might have a shot at voice over as I haven't seen the competition there.

Ah, I see. I don't usually pay much attention to the Emmys so I was just surprised that something like Mando would even get nominated for Best Drama. 

5 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

It's Grace Randolph. So before I even click on the link since it didn't embed here, answer me this:  Is it even worth it to click on it? :ph34r:

EDIT:::

Now that the embed had been fixed...

Okay, fair. :lol: 

(We'll see who confirms the news though ;))

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

It's Grace Randolph. So before I even click on the link since it didn't embed here, answer me this:  Is it even worth it to click on it? :ph34r:

EDIT:::

Now that the embed had been fixed...

Okay, fair. :lol: 

(We'll see who confirms the news though ;))

Rumors have been flying around about tomorrow for a couple days, and the first round of the NBA playoffs for a while now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jamiem said:

Still got the Lakers game and the Draft Lottery but yeah not looking super likely right now. 

More commenting on the Radio Silence from Team Disney as they aren't known to drop SW trailers cold on folks. ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

More commenting on the Radio Silence from Team Disney as they aren't known to drop SW trailers cold on folks. ;)

Yeah that’s what I meant by it’s not looking very likely, if anything they could drop a small tease for the trailer coming at a later date but I’m not holding out much hope. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I'm just gonna assume they drop the Mando Season 2 trailer the day the show comes out at this rate 😄

I'm still wondering if they're gonna show Ahsoka in the trailer. 

I know you’re joking, but I doubt we’ll have to wait longer than a week since Star Wars Celebration was supposed to be next week

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

i thought the trailer would have dropped this weekend , maybe they just drop online now, not during nba playoffs as some speculated

I’m surprised it still hasn’t released. I suppose it could come tonight but I’m not getting my hopes up

I think people are overreacting a bit about the trailer. The real trailer for Mandalorian season 1 only came out about two weeks before the season started. The trailer we got prior to that was just a short little teaser for celebration that pretty much just showed what the atmosphere of the show was going to be like. I'm sure if there was a celebration this year we would have gotten another teaser but since there wasn't there really wasn't much of a need for it. It's not like very many people will be cancelling their memberships just because they didn't get a teaser. Those that would have potentially cancelled it probably would have cancelled regardless if they got a teaser or not.

People just need to stop paying attention to these youtube channels that claim that they have sources. For a lot of them their 'sources' are other social media figures and they often just repeat what other social media figures have said. I watched a couple episodes of that Kessel Run Transmission lot and I am pretty certain all those guys do is throw educated guesses at the wall and hope that a couple of them end up coming true. As long as their guesses are realistic at least some of them will probably wind up being true.