Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CJohn

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D OS thread (46.1M)

Did TLK (3D) get a release in France? I can find a number for it on BOM.If yes, then the opening comparison between it and TPM will give a good early idea where it is headed.Edit: I see on IMDB that it has not yet released.... oh well...

Did TLK (3D) get a release in France? I can find a number for it on BOM.If yes, then the opening comparison between it and TPM will give a good early idea where it is headed.Edit: I see on IMDB that it has not yet released.... oh well...

France release 11-apr-12

The pre-sales for today's night shows are good over here. Unexpected, IMO. I thought it would tank badly.

It still might. ;)There are some crazy Star Wars fans in every part of the world I would suppose.....

For what it's worth, here in my cinema at 8pm TPM3D (playing on 2 screens) is selling a little less seats than "Intouchables" (coming from its 5th weekend :blink: ) and considerably less than "The Vow" (each playing one screen only, the Vow has a sellout which is rare midweek) ... they should have put "The Vow" on their biggest screen instead of TPM.