kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

48 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

That didn't stop the last two movies in any way at all.

Well they weren't billion dollar films.

Roughly 300m behind joker.

But like I said domestic  side  which is strong could go as high as 450m+ which makes billion pretty much in achievable  range.

1 minute ago, vtec said:

This movie will do 200m+ opening weekend.

Maybe more. Also let that sink in:

Wolverine in full costume next to Tom Holland’s Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark all featured in Secret Wars. Marvel Studios will be printing money in the upcoming years. It will be insanity.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Wolverine in full costume next to Tom Holland’s Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark all featured in Secret Wars. Marvel Studios will be printing money in the upcoming years. It will be insanity.

Considering RDJ just called Avengers 2 "content", maybe he's not so eager to go back lol

Just now, TMP said:

Considering RDJ just called Avengers 2 "content", maybe he's not so eager to go back lol

I like Age of Ultron. It has aged very well. But I feel like fanboy wars are taking what they want from RDJ’s interview and it will do what you are doing here. And if you don’t think Tony Stark is coming back to Secret Wars and even maybe Kang Dynasty, I have a bridge to sell it to you. Secret Wars is going to be BONKERS. All caps.

8 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Rated R makes it hard, but who knows. Either way this is a slam dunk waiting to happen.

Maybe slightly but I don't think it matters that much. DP1's OW at todays ticket prices would be about $160M. I think the addition of Wolverine and the others hype driving factors can push the number plenty higher. 

Just now, XXR Electric Touch said:

Maybe slightly but I don't think it matters that much. DP1's OW at todays ticket prices would be about $160M. I think the addition of Wolverine and the others hype driving factors can push the number plenty higher. 

Looking back the big picture of Phase 4 and 5 films and series and as the resident Marvel and DC nerd I think it’s obvious where Secret Wars is heading and other than the Majors situation, I couldn’t be more excited for the MCU’s future. All I need now is Fantastic Four’s casting news and most of all, we need DOOM.