kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

13 minutes ago, Willowra said:

Haha. Unlike you, I don't get excited by making speculations and assumptions that RDJ will be back or that there will be an Avengers vs. X-Men movie after Secret Wars; I only believe something if Marvel Studios itself confirms that or a leak comes from Marvel Studios itself.

What I speculate is basic common sense backed by comic book sagas. It’s fun speculation with no expectations of getting it right, although I do get it right a lot because I know my source material pretty well. I don’t believe on 4chan / Reddit / Twitter non sense. There’s a big difference here.

6 hours ago, Willowra said:

Avengers 7 title (Avengers Eternity War) has already been leaked with Shang-Chi 2 (Wreckage of Time) and Eternal 2 (celestial end of time). And this leak came from Marvel Studios itself. I tried to find out if there was any Mutant/X-men movie title leaked, but I didn't find any.

Yeah, no. All those were fake leaks to hide the fact that, the day before, the actual Phase 4/5 titles had been leaked. All those were fake registrations to obfuscate the actual leaks from before. Unless you think the "Timeless Saga" has been planned out since before they even announced the Multiverse saga. You got suckered bro

Edited by SpiderByte

22 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Yeah, no. All those were fake leaks to hide the fact that, the day before, the actual Phase 4/5 titles had been leaked. All those were fake registrations to obfuscate the actual leaks from before. Unless you think the "Timeless Saga" has been planned out since before they even announced the Multiverse saga. You got suckered bro

Didn't Marvel tease Eternity in L&T? And we'll see whether they announce Shang-Chi 2 as Shang-Chi: wreckage of time or not, and whether they announce Midnight Sons, Black Knight origins, and Nomad or not in the future. as all these titles were also leaked

19 minutes ago, Willowra said:

Didn't Marvel tease Eternity in L&T? And we'll see whether they announce Shang-Chi 2 as Shang-Chi: wreckage of time or not, and whether they announce Midnight Sons, Black Knight origins, and Nomad or not in the future. as all these titles were also leaked

Yes, but the leaks are clearly fake.

See, there were these leaks, right before SDCC, which did contain the real titles.

These leaks received a lot of coverage. So when THESE titles "leaked" the same way the next day, most of us saw it for what it was: an attempt to correct an oversight from the previous day, rather than revealing what would have to be at least a full decade of new plans:

Red Guardian Generations

Black Knight Origins

Nomad

Midnight Sons

Runaways New Era

Captain America Red White and Black

Sam Wilson Captain America 

Nomad

Celestials The End of Time

Hercules Rise or the Gods (yes, that's how it was spelled in the registration)

Shang-Chi and the Wreckage of Time

Avengers Eternity Wars

Avengers Excursion

Avengers Timeless 

Avengers Academy

As well as the Eternity Saga and the Timeless Saga names

Now I think it's very obvious that these are just to cover up the Multiverse Saga leaking, rather than Marvel following up one leak by leaking fifteen new projects, including four new Avengers projects, one day after the actual leaks. As evidence by the fact that zero of these projects have been indicated to be any part of any future plans, and the fact that several projects that are part of Marvels future weren't anywhere to be seen in these leaks...such as the movie this thread is about.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

See, there were these leaks, right before SDCC, which did contain the real titles.

These leaks received a lot of coverage. So when THESE titles "leaked" the same way the next day, most of us saw it for what it was: an attempt to correct an oversight from the previous day, rather than revealing what would have to be at least a full decade of new plans:

Red Guardian Generations

Black Knight Origins

Nomad

Midnight Sons

Runaways New Era

Nomad

Avengers Eternity Wars

Avengers Excursion

Avengers Timeless 

Avengers Academy

Now I think it's very obvious that these are just to cover up the Multiverse Saga leaking, rather than Marvel following up one leak by leaning fifteen new projects, including four new Avengers projects, as evidence by the fact that zero of these projects have been indicated to be any part of any future plans.

Some could be for comics and some for movies. I don't think Shang-Chi: Wreckage of Time will be a comics title. Also, they teased Black Knight, Eternity, and Hercules in Eternals & L&T, so those could also be real titles.

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Red Guardian Generations

Black Knight Origins

Nomad

Midnight Sons

Runaways New Era

Nomad

Avengers Eternity Wars

Avengers Excursion

Avengers Timeless 

Avengers Academy

Now I think it's very obvious that these are just to cover up the Multiverse Saga leaking, rather than Marvel following up one leak by leaking fifteen new projects, including four new Avengers projects, one day after the actual leaks. As evidence by the fact that zero of these projects have been indicated to be any part of any future plans, and the fact that several projects that are part of Marvels future weren't anywhere to be seen in these leaks...such as the movie this thread is about.

For some, Marvel Studios is changing plans because superhero fatigue since they ‘announced’ Serpent Society.

guardians-guardiansofthegalaxy.gif

1 minute ago, Willowra said:

Some could be for comics and some for movies. I don't think Shang-Chi: Wreckage of Time will be a comics title. Also, they teased Black Knight, Eternity, and Hercules in Eternals & L&T, so those could also be real titles.

Dude… they make bogus trademark claims since forever. It’s not something new. Take the L, you got fooled, move on.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

Take the L, you got fooled, move on.

How lol? You're pretending like you're Kevin Feige, and you already know what's bogus and what's real. When you believe that RDJ will be back for Secret Wars, that's how you get fooled.

2 minutes ago, Willowra said:

How lol? You're pretending like you're Kevin Feige, and you already know what's bogus and what's real. When you believe that RDJ will be back for Secret Wars, that's how you get fooled.

Dude, they have been trademarking several "Marvel Studios titles" since Age of Ultron or earlier. It’s just something they do to avoid the leaks. You clearly don’t seem to even enjoy or care about these films, what I do is speculate about the lore with no intention of being right, what you are doing here is acting like you didn’t misunderstood something that two people are trying to tell you that you just got baited by “MCU leaks" and you are still going out of your way to claim it’s happening. I don’t know what will happen in the future, but it’s fun to speculate as a fan, not as someone that treats fake leakers as gospel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willowra said:

You are showing exactly why they released these fake leaks lmfao, specifically to make people think they were real to obfuscate the actual real ones. And no, no comics with these names have appeared since then.

19 hours ago, emoviefan said:

That was kind of my point.  I added in about Cottle handling the action.  It is no secret Marvel hands off the action to the 2nd unit guys and they do almost all the action. 

Which is nothing new.

The most famous single big action sequence in history...the Chariot race in the 1959 Ben Hur..was entirely directed by the 2nd unit leader Yakima Canutt. William Wyler was smart enough to leave him alone to shoot it,knowing he could make his contribution to it in the editng room.

8 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Red Guardian Generations

Black Knight Origins

Nomad

Midnight Sons

Runaways New Era

Nomad

Avengers Eternity Wars

Avengers Excursion

Avengers Timeless 

Avengers Academy

Well, Avengers Academy is real...planning to visit it when I go to Disneyland Anaheim next year. Takes up a good hunk of what was 'Disney's California Adventure".

God, It has been too long since I have been to Disneyland. Have not even seen Galaxy's Edge yet.

Edited by dudalb

8 hours ago, Willowra said:

Black Knight alwlays seemed to me a better prospect for a Disney Plus TV show then a movie.

9 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I just can''t see after spedning all the time making people take the MCU seriously, and trying to get rid of the "Comic Book Death" syndrome, Feige would throw that all away. I have no problem with Stark, Natasha, coming  back in flashbacks, but actualy bringing them back into the MCU would be a huge mistake dramatically.

Death has real meaning in the MCU. I don;t want to lose that for Stunt casting. Yes, I understand ti could happen, but I would lose all respect for Feige if he did it.

41 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I just can''t see after spedning all the time making people take the MCU seriously, and trying to get rid of the "Comic Book Death" syndrome, Feige would throw that all away. I have no problem with Stark, Natasha, coming  back in flashbacks, but actualy bringing them back into the MCU would be a huge mistake dramatically.

Death has real meaning in the MCU. I don;t want to lose that for Stunt casting. Yes, I understand ti could happen, but I would lose all respect for Feige if he did it.

I believe Feiges said there's a hard rule against bringing back Downey as Tony (except What If, where it's another guy). Id expect Evans as Cap more likely.

RDJ has seemingly made it clear recently that Iron Man was mostly just a paycheck for him, and that he wasn’t especially passionate about it. Of course, that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t come back if they offered him a lot of money, but would it really be worth it if he’s just going to phone it in? 

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Well, Avengers Academy is real...planning to visit it when I go to Disneyland Anaheim next year. Takes up a good hunk of what was 'Disney's California Adventure".

God, It has been too long since I have been to Disneyland. Have not even seen Galaxy's Edge yet.

Timeless is also real. Timeless is a comics they released in 2021 & 2022 I think.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:23 PM, dudalb said:

Sorry, but for me bringing Stark back would rob Endgame of it;s point and meaning. I would accept him in flashbacks, no other way. My respect for Feige would go down if he did that.

I’m sure if Feige could do it all over again, they would’ve had the rights to x-men and fantastic four before removing so many key avengers from the chess board. But do you really think that he’ll pass up the chance to have Reed and Stark dick measuring over who’s the smartest man in the universe or Spidey and human torch goofing off together or wolverine and cap fighting togetber? Really?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

RDJ has seemingly made it clear recently that Iron Man was mostly just a paycheck for him, and that he wasn’t especially passionate about it. Of course, that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t come back if they offered him a lot of money, but would it really be worth it if he’s just going to phone it in? 

I read the interview. I don’t think that’s what he meant. But of course that takes like this would show up.

• Like 2