kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 hours ago, Hades said:

I remember not so long ago 87mil from China was seen as a disappointing  run for an MCU film...funny how things have changed

Yes unfortunately China is no longer the market it used to be for hollywood. But as IO2 has shown domestically sometimes you just need the right film to reinvigorate the market. I think we’ll get back to those numbers at some point just need the right film

On 6/17/2024 at 5:13 PM, fmpro said:

Unless its horrible i will see this atleast 3 times on OW. Haven`t been this excited for a MCU in years

Until Spiderman NwH

of course you are excited

this is an event movie

marvel need this type of film right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Until Spiderman NwH

of course you are excited

this is an event movie

marvel need this type of film right now.

Yeah. NWH was a great event movie. Loved it in the theater and saw it 2 times.

But it did` ent age well for me like Infinity War and Endgame did.

I hope they do Spiderman & Deadpool next!

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the previous Deadpool films, so it's really hard for me to get excited about this one. Actually, the 2025 slate gets me much more excited.

But yeah, still hoping for great numbers.

11 hours ago, fmpro said:

Yeah. NWH was a great event movie. Loved it in the theater and saw it 2 times.

But it did` ent age well for me like Infinity War and Endgame did.

I hope they do Spiderman & Deadpool next!

Marvel missed the trick by not having Avengers movie after Spidey NWH. MCU would have been in better position. We need Avengers movie more than ever 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Marvel missed the trick by not having Avengers movie after Spidey NWH. MCU would have been in better position. We need Avengers movie more than ever 

With this new direction(Less useless movie more big franchise) I think Avengers 5 is a priority

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

With this new direction(Less useless movie more big franchise) I think Avengers 5 is a priority

Agree. But if its filled with Captain Marvel,Ms Marvel,Moon Knight,She Hulk and other 2nd teer caracters its going to flop.

We need some of the big guns to pass the torch

41 minutes ago, cinema pal said:

Agree. Let's prey for Nicolas Cage's Ghost Rider glorious return

Nahhh. Put him in the Thunderbolts sequel instead..

I want Thor,Hulk,Spiderman, Wanda and Cap as the OG`s. Then they can fill up with other caracters who fits the story

edit: Ohh and Nebula too. Shes a hoot

Edited by fmpro

48 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Agree. But if its filled with Captain Marvel,Ms Marvel,Moon Knight,She Hulk and other 2nd teer caracters its going to flop.

They aren’t going to leave out big hitters for an avengers movie. Thor, Spidey, Star-Lord, Deadpool, Hulk, etc. but they aren’t going to leave out Captain Marvel etc either. By the looks of it it’s going to be a big movie, maybe bigger than initially planned. I for one would be annoyed if they’re not going all out for the follow up to Avengers Endgame.

7 hours ago, Nero said:

They were not gonna be able to do an Avengers 4 three years after Endgame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fmpro said:

I don't think people realize the Avengers were not big names either. Do you think anybody on the street knew who Vision was before Age of Ultron?

Ngl kind of hate the lesson Feige took out of Ultron was every Avengers movie must be a huge event for the fate of the universe. Really think a lot of characters Phase 4-6 would benefit from a teamup against Masters of Evil or Ultron’s return or upping Namor to villain. You don’t even have to have the movie end with them being the definitive Avengers but I think having a core 6-7 would help the narrative.

There is no way they were gonna do a "small" Avengers film after Endgame and definitely not so soon. That was never happening.

Why does everyone need there to be a full Avengers team before the next Avengers movie comes out? What's gained by cramming in the origin of a new team into like Shang-Chi 2 

30 minutes ago, YM! said:

Ngl kind of hate the lesson Feige took out of Ultron was every Avengers movie must be a huge event for the fate of the universe. Really think a lot of characters Phase 4-6 would benefit from a teamup against Masters of Evil or Ultron’s return or upping Namor to villain. You don’t even have to have the movie end with them being the definitive Avengers but I think having a core 6-7 would help the narrative.

I mean they basically did that with Civil War

• Like 1