kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Im not talking about the message. Im talking about the trailer itself. It’s just terribly unfunny. It’s a special red band promo they’ve put in front of R-rated movies

OK, misunderstood.

But the MOvie ad you saw all over the plece was that Ben Afflick ad for crypto currency..the one with the Columbus reference...just a few months before crypto currency blew up.

And I agree iwht the poster who said that M and M commerical needs to be retired. I am sick of seeing it before every damn movie also.

The best phones off ad was the one with Marty Scorsese.

I’m referring to the shot right after Logan says shut the f up before they start running At each other. The close up on Logan when Deadpool says good luck I’m huge fan. That shot looks like a ps3 game. If they did shoot all on location then idk what it is. Took me completely out and I usually don’t notice stuff like  that.

2 hours ago, thajdikt said:

I’m referring to the shot right after Logan says shut the f up before they start running At each other. The close up on Logan when Deadpool says good luck I’m huge fan. That shot looks like a ps3 game. If they did shoot all on location then idk what it is. Took me completely out and I usually don’t notice stuff like  that.

I genuinely have no possible idea what CGI you are referring to except like the Space Needle in the background. The shot of them fighting is not CGI except for the swords being pulled out

10 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Worldwide maybe,

No way a Deadpool sniffs $1.4-1.5B due to the R rating. Best case scenario even with a DOM overperformance to get it to IO2 heights, it’ll likely end around 1.4B.