FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

And I hope Manchester by the Sea has one hell of a 5-day PTA. 

Looks like it is opening near me tomorrow night for Thursday previews. Guessing most of the expansion starts on Friday.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Rth and his FBeasts said:

FBWTFT 10.8,Allied 2.7,BS2 1.5

Not a bad # at all for FB, but a bit muted for Thanksgiving Wednesday, not too surprising considering Tuesday increases this year.

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

This is so fantastic for Moana. I absolutely believe in 90m+ for the 5 day given WOM is going to explode for it if I'm even remotely in touch at all with what the public likes. 

15.5m on Wednesday is clearly fantastic! It's Frozen-like, I just love it. Americans did it, they didn't disappoint :shades:

6 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

This is so fantastic for Moana. I absolutely believe in 90m+ for the 5 day given WOM is going to explode for it if I'm even remotely in touch at all with what the public likes. 

yeah, and it also doesn't have CF to compete with although it does have FB and Trolls. Thor:DW and DS almost cancel out each other, I think.

Edited by yjs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Everything I've heard says that it's a crowd pleaser. I have to wait until Saturday to see it... :(

• Like 3