POTUS 2020

Weekend BO- Actuals Mo 18.53, OCP 16.89, FB 10.43, Arr 5.58, NA 3.16, MbtS 3.13

Friends was more widely watched as a TV show and is still hugely popular on netflix.

I watched the show fully lately and its a great ride.

Friends is likely I would argue more popular then Seinfeld these days. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

it's weird to see that moana could lead 3 consecutive week but way behind frozen in total, which just on top for 2 weeks(week 2 and week 6)

Frozen had Hunger Games CF in WK1 (biggest movie of that year) and Hobbit 2 opening in WK3. Another level of competition.

Excellent number for FB. DH1 only increased 113% on the same Friday.....and it pretty much matched GOF's Friday increase which is very impressive considering that film had much bigger Friday increases. 235-240m is looking pretty good right now even with a steep drop next week. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am pleased with Nocturnal Animals expansion.

Yeah, it's actually a pretty good number considering the expansion was rather last minute and the reviews were only good bordering on divisive. I'm guessing the starpower was enough to lure people in.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Yeah, it's actually a pretty good number considering the expansion was rather last minute and the reviews were only good bordering on divisive. I'm guessing the starpower was enough to lure people in.

The power of Amazing Amy and the Prince of Persia compelled Nocturnal Animals.

• Like 3

Office Christmas Party    Paramount Pictures    $6,600,000    

Moana    Walt Disney    $4,147,000    +197%    

Doctor Strange    Walt Disney    $1,210,000    +142%

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lumos said:

Excellent number for FB. DH1 only increased 113% on the same Friday.....and it pretty much matched GOF's Friday increase which is very impressive considering that film had much bigger Friday increases. 235-240m is looking pretty good right now even with a steep drop next week. 

Yeah its not getting to 235m after this drop...

6 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Nahh...pretty sure Seinfeld ratings on TBS (for example) outraces Friends...

I know but I think friends has broken out to a new generation as well unlike Seinfeld.

That is what  I meant.

• Like 3