POTUS 2020

Weekend BO- Actuals Mo 18.53, OCP 16.89, FB 10.43, Arr 5.58, NA 3.16, MbtS 3.13

1 hour ago, Joel M said:

Another show that is a very good FRIENDS offshoot is New Girl. It started as a quirky vehicle for Deschanel but halfway through the 1st season it turned into a pretty awesome " people hanging around" ensemble show.

I love that show.

• Like 1

Just want to say that for the most part I despise modern comedy. The whole awkward single cam social anxiety stuff is just not my cup of tea. But then again I think comedy wise I was born in the wrong Era. 

Great Saturday numbers so far. 

2 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

[mod edit] Aniston is/was drop dead gorgeous.

0AEDDC73000005DC-3916636-image-a-140_147

Nope, her "beauty" is all about expensive tans and hair cuts and pilates. The power of her PR is incredible -- just as they've planted it into the public's head that she's a huge star, they've also planted it into their heads that she's one of the world's most beautiful women. Kudos to Kevin Huvane & co. But she kinda looks like Jay Leno/Dustin Hoffman in a wig.

jennifer-aniston-plastic-surgery-before-

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Nope, her "beauty" is all about expensive tans and hair cuts and pilates. The power of her PR is incredible -- just as they've planted it into the public's head that she's a huge star, they've also planted it into their heads that she's one of the world's most beautiful women. Kudos to Kevin Huvane & co. But she kinda looks like Jay Leno/Dustin Hoffman in a wig.

umm bro what's with the hate? and you're kinda calling us who genuinely think Aniston's beautiful just bunch of brainwashed dummies and that's uncool.

• Like 5

Just now, yjs said:

umm bro what's with the hate? and you're kinda calling us who genuinely think Aniston's beautiful just bunch of brainwashed dummies and that's uncool.

Because he/she is filled with hatred for anyone who isn't Isabelle Huppert.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I don't think Jennifer Aniston is anything special but most middle aged people would kill to look like that.

• Like 1

Rest of FB's run: 

Dec 9: 10.7M (3.2M weekdays, 202.2M Total)

Dec 16: 4.8M (2M weekdays, 209M Total)

Dec 23: 4M (1.7M weekdays, 214.7M Total)

Dec 30: 3.8M (1.1M weekdays, 219.6M Total)

Jan 6: 1.7M (500k weekdays, 221.8M Total)

Jan 13: 900k (300k weekdays, 223M Total)

Final Gross: 226M (3.04x)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Rest of FB's run: 

Dec 9: 10.7M (3.2M weekdays, 202.2M Total)

Dec 16: 4.8M (2M weekdays, 209M Total)

Dec 23: 4M (1.7M weekdays, 214.7M Total)

Dec 30: 3.8M (1.1M weekdays, 219.6M Total)

Jan 6: 1.7M (500k weekdays, 221.8M Total)

Jan 13: 900k (300k weekdays, 223M Total)

Final Gross: 226M (3.04x)

You aren't accounting for holiday inflation on the weekdays. Difference of about 4-5m 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

You aren't accounting for holiday inflation on the weekdays. Difference of about 4-5m 

Er, I am :lol: It's going to be losing a lot of theaters with the amount of releases coming out in the next few weeks. I'm actually being fairly generous to the post New Years weekdays.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, yjs said:

Well, the overall post and the infos (s)he knows (is that Huvane person her agent?), scream of jealousy and/or personal issues. Why would you even answer to that..