Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

8 hours ago, POTUS said:

Get your Derby Picks in by midnight Thursday PT.

New elimination tourney begins this weekend. Just sign up and enter your picks for the derby and you're paired in a bracket automatically

http://derby.boxofficetheory.com/Predictions.aspx

Also the best Rogue One prediction in the Derby will win 2 months of Gold Account.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, James said:

So an OW in the 126-139m range using TFA preview-weekend ratio. Let's assume the multi is higher and it hits the upper ceiling which is 150m. That's still a far cry from the 175m+ prediction a lot of people around here are throwing. I'm gonna put my weekend prediction at 132-133m. Let's see how close I get.

6 hours ago, James said:

I explained: I used the same preview/weekend ratio TFA had.

Could you please offer up a breakdown of how you see this playing out over the weekend?  Like Tele does below?

22 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

25m previews

20m Friday

23m Saturday

18m Sunday

:thinking::lol: 

Does that look about right @SteveJaros?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Who the hell cares about some dumb musical piece of crap kids film? We are talking about Rogue One! Lol.

$300M for Rogue One is a 100% lock. Even $400M is 90%. And $500M maybe even money, 50-50.

Weren't you the person who got all "why is everyone talking about other movies besides Star Wars" when The Force Awakens was over a month old? Just because a Star Wars movie opens doesn't mean the world stops spinning.

• Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I honestly don't get the fuss over the pre-sales though. They're sitting at like 14m right? Compare that to 100m for TFA and we see just how gargantuan the disparity in hype is between the two. 

Pretty sure thats just AMC numbers. From memory they represent like 20% of all pre-sales? Can't  quite remember the specifics.

Edited by AABATTERY
  • Like 5