Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

So because I'm 15 it suddenly makes my opinion invalid?  okay.

And btw, Dead Man's Chest is a boring slog.

Not at all! I insulted myself by saying I liked a crappy movie when I was young, sorry if you took it as an insult at you. I like hearing from our younger members. Quite frankly it tends to be much more enjoyable than some of our cranky, angry adult posters who shall remain nameless. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

was someone seriously thinking 80, too many long Island Ice Teas I think

I don't think that was any legitimate source, just someone hoping, probably. I mean who knows where people pull this stuff from.

Just now, That One Guy said:

Mulder needs to update his signature.  Not cause it's not 2014 anymore, that has nothing to do with it, but when I see AoE at only a 6/10 and not an 11/10, I get really triggered.

Sorry to disappoint you but in hindsight that's probably a lot lower now. :sadben:

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Not at all! I insulted myself by saying I liked a crappy movie when I was young, sorry if you took it as an insult at you. I like hearing from our younger members. Quite frankly it tends to be much more enjoyable than some of our cranky, angry adult posters who shall remain nameless. 

Do worry movie man I hated good movies but a rewatch changed my opinion. So there is still hope. 

• Like 1

Saw the movie tonight. FYI for those curious the trailers I got were Logan, Kong: Skull Island, Power Rangers, The Fate of the Furious, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Cars 3 (priceless reaction from the rowdy youngsters in the crowd), Transformers #Whatever, and Valerian & the City of a Thousand Planets.

• Like 1