Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

4 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:
7 minutes ago, water said:

what star wars movies has everyone seen in theaters? i'm 21 and for me it's only been rots and tfa (and ro as of 2 days from now)

5 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

TPM, TFA so far

R1 in a few hours

:kitschjob: 

:sadben:

I just realized that ...

I didn't go see the other prequels because I was dumb as a kid, forgot they were coming out

• Like 1

Made for more than $220 million, Rogue One

The Star Wars franchise is one of 11 Disney franchises that generate more than $1 billion a year in retail sales for its products, Disney executives have said. That jumps whenever a new Star Wars movie hits theaters. When Star Wars: The Force Awakens opened last December, it generated retail sales of $3 billion in Disney's first quarter, ended Jan. 2, Iger said, as well as what he called "unprecedented growth" of Disney's mobile games.

company's consumer product earnings by 23% to a record $860 million.

at its consumer products division fell by 8% from a year earlier to $357 million, as increased Star Wars merchandise wasn't enough to offset a falloff in those from Disney's Frozen animated film. Studio operating income dipped to $542 million, still up 27% year over year.

keep company fans salivating for the opening of two new Star Wars "lands," 

using the allure of the Star Wars films to help its ailing ABC network, either.

and the OW prediction is as nearly everywhere again from that ERC guy

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13926734/1/disney-hitches-star-wars-franchise-to-rogue-one-spinoff.html

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, water said:

what star wars movies has everyone seen in theaters? i'm 21 and for me it's only been rots and tfa (and ro as of 2 days from now)

I saw the Special Editions of the originals in theaters when I was 16 and saw the prequels and The Force Awakens on their opening weekends.

• Like 1

Orlando Area Thursday Sellout Count Update #12: 23/180 (Up 5 Sellouts)

The total of sellouts has surprised what CW finished with.

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Orlando Area Thursday Sellout Count Update #11: 18/180 (Up 2 Sellouts)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

3 SW films have released in my lifetime; I was 1 (soon to be 2) when AOTC came out and 4 (soon to be 5) when ROTS came out, so needless to say I didn't see them in theaters :lol: 

:ohmygod: :ohmygod::ohmygod:

So young! 

holy crap :qotd:

• Like 6