grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

I think the movie does have a  time jump. Like it will show his origin and then jump to the future. 

I'm guessing multiple time-jumps.  Early origins.  Then most of the movie probably takes place decades back, JSA-period, and my bet is that by the end, Black Adam is somehow buried/imprisoned and doesn't wake until present-day, where he starts creating havoc due to his unsettled mind.  (Dr. Fate is also flexible to later reappear in present-day, as he is essentially immortal and goes through different hosts.)  Naturally, the first being on Earth that would probably "hear" Adam's rumblings and/or be able to react/arrive most quickly would be...Superman. 

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

Black Adam,

Brought to you from the Director of Unknown, Non-Stop, Run All Night and The Commuter (2018)....yay? 

Actually Shallows was pretty good. 

The key question here is how, after 100-200 uses of the clapper board, do they remove the dry erase marker smudges?  

o0ozsjd77as61.jpg

15 hours ago, lilmac said:

Black Adam,

Brought to you from the Director of Unknown, Non-Stop, Run All Night and The Commuter (2018)....yay? 

Wouldn't be surprised if this is basically ghost-directed by The Rock at this point.  The damn thing has been circling in his head for over a decade, he probably has it all envisioned.