YM!

Weekend Estimates: Lego Batman 55.6M, 50 Shades 46.7M, John Wick 2 30M

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses escaping from IMDB,

refugees, shut down by that online store.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

we welcome them to box-office lore!

"Cuck!"

- imdb user

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Why not use extreme vetting?

All you do is bash the imdb forums non-stop. Anyone who sticks their neck out to defend it is denied entry. 

Simple. :redcapes:

They should be forced to trample on the IMDb logo and denounce the site in public

And if they don't step on the IMDb logo then we make a small incision in the back of their neck, dig a pit, and then hang them upside down in that pit so the blood slowly drips from their necks into their eyes and into the ground below. Right @Telemachos

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

And if they don't step on the IMDb logo then we make a small incision in the back of their neck, dig a pit, and then hang them upside down in that pit so the blood slowly drips from their necks into their eyes and into the ground below. Right @Telemachos

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

No we will fuck them to death! (A la Mr Garrison)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

Will you also make a Black Panther over Doctor Strange 85 million opening weekend thing too?

I might it'll either be that or Black Panther over $300M. Mainly because I see Smallfoot, Larrikins, 50SF, and Predator barely over $100M, Pacific Rim 2 won't do over $150M, and this will be huge among both CBM fans and black people.