FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

Just now, CJohn said:

:winomg:

He definitely talks like someone who would take me out to a nice dinner and smooth talk me before killing me in my sleep.

It's so soothing. With a hint of potential Communist menace

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

He definitely talks like someone who would take me out to a nice dinner and smooth talk me before killing me in my sleep.

It's so soothing. With a hint of potential Communist menace

Well... this is actually true.

It's not about lessening or exaggerating their achievements, it's about placing them in their proper place in the "Sleeper Hit" pantheon. 

"Apocalypse" didn't flop. It managed to break even at the WW box office, because of the foreign market. And Fox is planning on making a sequel with the younger Mutants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My problem with the MCU has less to do with the humor and more to do with how it all feels repetitive and like nothing new is brought to the table. I enjoy many of the movies on an individual basis but part of the problem is that the films keep feeling less and less individual and just another building block in the franchise that doesn't actually seem to be building to anything

• Like 4