Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Shit if Pink's catching up on me I gotta get to work. Coolio passing me was one thing...

you're not even my main worry any more now that numbers passed you. cheeky bastard is doing a top 100 countdown soon as well. getting so high and NEVER doing a countdown thread is the thing i'm most proud of here.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Shit if Pink's catching up on me I gotta get to work. Coolio passing me was one thing...

I just want to touch the Sun for 2 seconds. Once I make the top 5, I'll screenshot and fade away like Thomas Haden Church in Spider-Man 3

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I want to do a countdown but someone always does one when I want to :kitschjob: 

Do top 100 episodes of Agents of SHIELD no one else will touch that

• Like 6

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

tfw you actually hope Gokira is right.

Just now, cookie said:

I thought we drew you back to the shadows from which you came?

The POWER of Disney compels you! The POWER OF DISNEY compels you! THE POWER OF DISNEY COMPELS YOU!!!

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I'm trying to decide what to eat tomorrow night because I'll be starving during BATB. Apparently a small bag of popcorn has a day's worth of saturated fat :ohmygod: How the fuck have I been eating that?

You think maybe you're planning your life too far in advance