Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, filmlover said:

Emilia Clarke had a nice success with Me Before You last summer but man, it's kinda amazing how everyone who wasn't a pre-established name before Game of Thrones has become a flop magnet.

Emilia Clarke is terrible and she's in the Han Solo movie too :sparta:

• Like 3

Just now, MrPink said:

This is the only thing of value I've ever done or will do in my life

Xb3k8tS.gif

In my like whoring days I would legit just post that gif in every big thread for a guaranteed 20 likes

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

What is up with the Iron Fist whitewashing controversy? Isn't the dude a white male in the comics as well? 

i didn't realize this before, but according to finn jones it's because they cast donald trump in the role. bummer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

So I watched the Sixth Sense earlier (with all this talk of M Night recently, no choice :ph34r:) and holy shit, I'm still trying to recover really.

I knew the twist but never got to watching the movie until today... and it's amazing! Now I understand why this movie just wouldn't drop at the BO, I mean the word of mouth with that ending must have been just out of this world. I saw it coming and even then, I was like jesus, this ending just packs a fucking wallop!

Great stuff. People in the seats back in 1999 must have thought: This is an instant classic. gg

I saw it in theaters back in the day and remember really loud gasps throughout the theater at the twist.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I assume none of you had the "honor" of seeing Coyote Ugly in theaters. A movie that ends with a random LeAnn Rimes cameo and John Goodman flashing his ass while dancing on top of a bar. Top that, everyone.

No I like Coyote Ugly

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This is the only thing of worth I've done:giphy.gif

I made this:

XJ5oRRe.gif

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

This is the only thing of value I've ever done or will do in my life

Xb3k8tS.gif

I actually remember this from a while back lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Accompanying soundtrack

Hide contents

And here I thought it was that METAL IMAGINE DRAGONS song that played 5 times throughout the movie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

But he is white in the comics as well. 

They could make a movie about Irish albino Mormon immigrants living in Utah and someone would talk about whitewashing