Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

BKBING Ethan Season 2: The Orgasm bringing Season 2 Hour Long Premiere!

BKB after deciding to find himself leaves BOT City to moves to WorldOfKJ and meets a new ally in Algren (Bryan Cranston). Ethan looks for candidates for his new roommate and finds it surprisingly Franfar (Zac Efron) and Jonwo (Henry Cavill). Meanwhile Gokira escapes jail and teams up with Dcasey and Mredman to take over BOT City.

This is more overstuffed than Batman v. Superman.

32 minutes ago, franfar said:

Besson's filmography is full of stinkers except for Lucy (very mainstream) and Fifth Element, to a lesser extent.

Valerian doesn't look appealing

I think China might end up helping Valerian getting its money back at least, but yeah, Valerian probably cost way too much to make.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

BKBING Ethan Season 2: The Orgasm bringing Season 2 Hour Long Premiere!

BKB after deciding to find himself leaves BOT City to moves to WorldOfKJ and meets a new ally in Algren (Bryan Cranston). Ethan looks for candidates for his new roommate and finds it surprisingly Franfar (Zac Efron) and Jonwo (Henry Cavill). Meanwhile Gokira escapes jail and teams up with Dcasey and Mredman to take over BOT City.

Algren, the one troll possibly worse than BKB. 

1 minute ago, NCsoft said:

I think China might end up helping Valerian getting its money back at least, but yeah, Valerian probably cost way too much to make.

I was thinking more on the DOM side. That's where I'm thinking it'll bomb.

OS? Idk, I'm ignorant on that

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

One thing about Valerian is that they look like brother and sister. And incest is in right now

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Giesi said:

The amount of ca$$$h Disney is receiving from all over the world, every single year, is kinda terrifying. 

Pixar, WDAS, Marvel, remakes of their classics and fucking Lucasfilm. How could the other film companies let that happen?

The same way Thanos gained all six infinity gems.

Power and cunning.

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

One thing about Valerian is that they look like brother and sister. And incest is in right now

If it follows the original comic the girl is from the 11th century so there's a small chance of a Back to the Future situation.

Just now, cookie said:

If it follows the original comic the girl is from the 11th century so there's a small chance of a Back to the Future situation.

So the girl time traveled to the future in the comic?

Edited by franfar