Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, TalismanRing said:

Months of enormous trailer view, incessant and bountiful media chatter and recent tracking in the $120-140m range indicated otherwise.

It's not like we had data and trends to back up our predictions...

Nevertheless, the denial persisted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

The fuck?? I was predicting like 75-80M opening. Where did this come from?

It's back to box office school for you son. Everyone knew this was going to be massive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/mads-mikkelsen-interview

Shame. You’ve spoken about auditioning for Fantastic Four and finding it an excruciating process. Can you remember any other particularly bad auditions?

I think I walked out on the Fantastic Four one. I think I actually said, “I can’t do it. It’s not about you, I’m sorry, this is wrong.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

It's not about you.

It's about me not being able to deal with you.

Cause your script sucks.

BKBING Ethan Season 2/Episode 1 Part 2: Overstuffed 2 Hour 2 Parter (for @That One Guy)

BKB and Algren decide to return to BOT City in disguise after finding out Gokira and his partners took over WorldOfKJ, Meanwhile Ethan, Franfar and Jonwo live the good life as roommates but Ethan still misses BKB. Meanwhile CJohn (Ben Affleck), YourMother, DAJK, and @Brainiac5 (Ezra Miller) compete in a rap battle of the ages. WaterBottle (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Tele (Patrick Stewart) star in a 5 minute Tom and Jerry style opening short, titled War of The Moderators.

• Like 4

I have to use Data at work, and considering being on the forums uses a lot of it so I'm not really able to scroll through multiple pages, would anyone mind posting the page number in the title if/when Rth shows up, or when we get deadline numbers? Please and thank you :)

Just now, YourMother said:

BKBING Ethan Season 2/Episode 1 Part 2: Overstuffed 2 Hour 2 Parter (for @That One Guy)

BKB and Algren decide to return to BOT City in disguise after finding out Gokira and his partners took over WorldOfKJ, Meanwhile Ethan, Franfar and Jonwo live the good life as roommates but Ethan still misses BKB. Meanwhile CJohn (Ben Affleck), YourMother, DAJK, and @Brainiac5 (Ezra Miller) compete in a rap battle of the ages. WaterBottle (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Tele (Patrick Stewart) star in a 5 minute Tom and Jerry style opening short, titled War of The Moderators.

I better be winning that rap battle ;)

Just now, RandomJC said:

I go to lunch, and like 20 pages appear. The fuck is wrong with you people.

i know, but if it makes you feel better, you missed nothing in those 20 pages :P 

• Like 1

Just now, RandomJC said:

I go to lunch, and like 20 pages appear. The fuck is wrong with you people.

We have to have conversations about how BATB is a flop, Valerian will be a massive hit, and the parking lot reports.  It's hard to condense everything down when there's so much content to post.

• Like 1