Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

It's certainly better than JW.

If you must know, the release order of JP films is also the order of quality.

ctObOlg.gif

Hands down the worst thing you've ever said on this forum. I get not liking JW but JP3 is one of the worst films ever made.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

It's certainly better than JW.

Nope. 3 was bad. Jurassic World was actually fun. Exactly what a summer blockbuster should be, first and foremost. Contrary to what some believe, people go to the movies for entertainment above all. Escape reality for two hours. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Do it in reverse with the exception of the first and you get my order. Lost World is shitawful.

1 minute ago, DealWithIt said:

Nope. 3 was bad. Jurassic World was actually fun. Exactly what a summer blockbuster should be, first and foremost. Contrary to what some believe, people go to the movies for entertainment above all. Escape reality for two hours. 

"I've never understood why people say they want to turn their brains off when they go to movies. I watch movies for the opposite." - Steven Spielberg

• Like 4

Just now, Hatebox said:

"I've never understood why people say they want to turn their brains off when they go to movies. I watch movies for the opposite." - Steven Spielberg

And yet he made Lost World.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

ctObOlg.gif

Hands down the worst thing you've ever said on this forum. I get not liking JW but JP3 is one of the worst films ever made.

JP3 and JW are both lousy, but JP3 has two small things that push it ahead: first, it's more self-aware and tongue-in-cheek (Alan's dream), and it's also much shorter.

3 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

In your opinion. I thought it was flat-out awful in every way aside from technical aspects. There was nothing enjoyable at all in it -- and I didn't go in expecting or wanting anything other than fun dino action! It's not like I wanted a Jim Jarmusch film or anything (although come to think of it, he would make an amazing JP movie).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

This must be the happiest and most excited three/four weeks on this forum since...? 

Get Out holding on.
Logan passing 200m
Kink Kong performing better than most expected 
Beauty being a beast

:sparta:

• Like 1