Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, Gokira2012 said:

can't believe you guys thought batb was making 150 - 200, this thing  is gonna pull 100 at worst 130 at best,

then there is bo.com, and 175, bo.com is click bait,many have fallen the boxoffice.com trap

Bishop and Gokira back to back is comedy gold

1 minute ago, Gokira2012 said:

can't believe you guys thought batb was making 150 - 200, this thing  is gonna pull 100 at worst 130 at best,

then there is bo.com, and 175, bo.com is click bait,many have fallen the boxoffice.com trap

Even If it does only 100m which has zero chance of happening thaw would be more than Power Rangers whole run...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Just a reminder that Dory did "only" $9.2m previews before opening to  $135m

This I am willing to bet will have worse previews to OW ratio. This looking at presales is playing like a fan girl movie(though no where close to potter, twilight or HG movies).

Just now, Mulder said:

What kind of a come back is that? :winomg:

You were expecting one? The comeback will be in the numbers later when it shows that girls dragged their boyfriends out to see BatB and SI will suffer because of that. 

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

This I am willing to bet will have worse previews to OW ratio. This looking at presales is playing like a fan girl movie(though no where close to potter, twilight or HG movies).

I won't disagree. However I believe that even with 12m previews it has still great chances for 150m plus.

Just now, Bishop54 said:

You were expecting one? The comeback will be in the numbers later when it shows that girls dragged their boyfriends out to see BatB and SI will suffer because of that. 

large.jpg

• Like 1