Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, Harley said:

This thread confused the hell out of me. People acting like numbers came in and there are none, just gifs. Ya'll suck.

Now now, no need to a be a party pooper.  :P

The numbers if we have any are in the title, there's no need to read anything if you don't want to..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

giphy.gif

I'm not going to like anymore of these out of common decency.  You obviously stole Coolio's gif stache.

Makes you no better than the "BATB soulless remake, cash grab" you claim to hate.  Like grabber.

Edited by Beauty and The Panda

2 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

I'm not going to like anymore of these out of common decency.  You obviously stole Coolio's gif stache.

Makes you no better than the "BATB soulless remake, cash grab" you claim to hate.  Like grabber.

Coolio said to post Lil Yachty gifs to deal with the weekend thread, if anything I'm just following his wishes :ph34r:.

Emma's career is so weird, I mean, after DH2, most of persons thought she would become an acclaimed actress, but her only critical acclaimed paper came from TPOBAW, after that, she was in some average movies, and did some bombs like Coloia and Regression. I hope that now that she's on top of world once again, she'll choose her movies more carefully, I would love to see her becoming an acclaimed actress, I mean, if even Kristen Stewart became a respectable actress, then everything's possible. 

2 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

batb is the biggest cash grab in movie history