Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

28 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

To be fair Passengers made 100m, and it was a turd of a movie with terrible marketing.  You have to give credence to both Pratt and JLaw for that.

Thank Jesus too

xmas holiday helped a bit

32 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Emma Watson is the new Chris Pratt.

Everyone assumes they're a major draw when they're in successful tentpoles.

Her star power will be tested with The Circle to some extent.

Remember, JLaw took a movie like Joy and made it more successful than it had any reason to be.

That's star power.

142a6tx.gif

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

I had it bookmarked on my old computer. Would need to search through so many pages of the 2016 election thread to find it.

I would go through the thread, but all the memories were a bit too much

10 minutes ago, baumer said:

The sequel to Goon comes out today in Canada. That is the one I will be seeing tonight after work. The entire cast from the first one is returning including Sean Williams Scott Jay Baruchel Liev Schreiber and they even got actors like Elisha Cuthbert, TJ Miller and Wyatt Russell. I can't wait to see it as it looks really hilarious and it got great reviews also.

Loved the first one, saw it in theaters opening day. I'll either see the second one today or tomorrow.

b4864e538716351.jpg

• Like 2

I know someone was asking yesterday so here you go.  Think its safe to assume this will match maleficent.  Get that coin, Em.

Sources say Emma Watson is pulling in $3 million upfront to play book-smart protagonist Belle. But her final payday will escalate to $15 million if the film's final haul is similar to 'Maleficent.'

• Like 1

Just now, RyneOh1040 said:

I know someone was asking yesterday so here you go.  Think its safe to assume this will match maleficent.  Get that coin, Em.

Sources say Emma Watson is pulling in $3 million upfront to play book-smart protagonist Belle. But her final payday will escalate to $15 million if the film's final haul is similar to 'Maleficent.'

$15M locked for the Queen.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RyneOh1040 said:

What about Luke?

Just now, The Futurist said:

This BatB remake looks so boring, reasons why people are excited for this are beyond me, that s basically my reaction when I watch a trailer of BatB :

tumblr_oi7cdasfve1t37kj8o4_500.jpg

:sleep:

Congrats. Youre a rebel.

• Like 1