FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

3 hours ago, arpiaaaa said:

100 was so unrealistic. Too much.
85 is a great number.

We were using increases based on other Disney movies.  So it wasn't unrealistic.  Even if it ends up being wrong, it's not like it hasn't been done before.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, franfar said:

"Brilliant! Let's plan out an entire film universe before knowing if our first movie will resonate with audiences!"

Typical Saban! His ego is bigger then his brain.

Edited by Momo

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

It's also ASGARD because they want to keep a low profile.

We're privileged to have them here.

Rth and Empire are the Love children of David Poland and Nikki Finke. So we have to thank them.

Good old times. 

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Also keep in mind that PR had that BOGO for Friday. Of course I'm not sure how well that promotion went but the tickets purchased under that was for Friday. 

That's another thing I couldn't understand. Why the mad dash to give away free tickets? You want people in the theaters paying money for your movie. Yet the cast and that promotion keep giving away free tickets. lol

4 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

calm down power rangers is doing 50+

everything i said about power rangers has happened, you still deny me

don't sweat it

Aged like fine wine

• Like 6

I was a kid that grew up in the 90's. Kinda sad they didn't have Tommy in this rebooted Power Rangers. He was by far my favorite. Will be checking out this weekend. Have fond memories growing up watching this show. 

7 minutes ago, franfar said:

Aged like fine wine

Noticed he has been gone ever since earlier the projections that of 13.6 were coming out from deadline. lol

Chewy that's 3.6 preview for Thrusday not 36.

Edited by Momo

7 minutes ago, Harley said:

22 would be on par for B&B for a Friday.  Saturday obviously would be the biggest jump % wise.  It's hard to tell but it still could land in the 90s.

It would need well over a 4 multiplier.  Even Zootopia didn't have a multiplier that high in late March - it was 3.87 (the second to last w/e before Eater)  W/e should be around $85m

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Momo said:

Noticed he has been gone ever since earlier the projections that of 13.6 were coming out from deadline. lol

Chewy that's 3.6 preview for Thrusday not 36.

To tag someone, write @ and then start typing out their name

@Momo for example.

• Like 2