WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Just now, Nova said:

I don't know what malls you go to but the manager at my mall looks exactly like this64116-F011115B-0766.jpg

He actually said once that he thought :insane: was Jessica Chastain. Clearly Velma has lost her glasses again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Telerian said:

:jeb!: 

Okay okay, I admit it. PR was better than SS. 

Of course that also means it was better than BVS, CW, and Transformers. 

And it made me happier than LA LA LAND. 

I wholeheartedly agree that Power Rangers was better than at least one of those movies...all of them, that's the "my kid was happy" crazy talking (and I've done my share of enjoying for their sake, so I get it:)...heck, I did watch Power Rangers for them...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I see. Blah PTA >>>>>>>>>>> super blah PTA. I couldn't imagine how bad it was supposed to do when this is considered overperformance and then I remembered Miss Sloane. Cute animals make a difference. 

I predicted $450k for the weekend (a decision I am immediately regretting) so a possible $3m is basically like TFA's OW to me.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Half this forum into women who have Figures like 15 year old boys so you can't really trust them in these discussions.

I'm still low key a little salty that JonathanLB called Amy Adams a 6/10 and never got punished for it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I wholeheartedly agree that Power Rangers was better than at least one of those movies...all of them, that's the "my kid was happy" crazy talking (and I've done my share of enjoying for their sake, so I get it:)...heck, I did watch Power Rangers for them...

It's not so much a rave for PR as it is an indictment against the other movies: I didn't care for them too much. (A couple I liked in a lukewarm way). 

• Like 2

Just now, Telerian said:

It's not so much a rave for PR as it is an indictment against the other movies: I didn't care for them too much. (A couple I liked in a lukewarm way). 

But what do you like (that doesn't star Tom Hardy) these days anyway? ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

That's because it was in the Franchise Wars thread.

That must mean, knowing Jonathan, he went on to say that cavil was at least a 9 and she didn't deserve him and also et no homo there's nothing gay about a bro appreciating another bros body bro.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That's because it was in the Franchise Wars thread.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

That must mean, knowing Jonathan, he went on to say that cavil was at least a 9 and she didn't deserve him and also et no homo there's nothing gay about a bro appreciating another bros body bro.

tumblr_o3hguxtg0c1qiohboo2_r1_400.gif

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I question anyone attracted to women who finds Amy Adams unattractive. She is amazing in every way.

Knowing him, he probably spent all of American Hustle going "haha look how fat Batman got fuckin' pussy!"

11 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I'm still low key a little salty that JonathanLB called Amy Adams a 6/10 and never got punished for it.

well, she isn't 8/10, 9/10 or 10/10 so whatever. That isn't an unattractive rating. Just not as high as you would give her.