WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

7 minutes ago, POTUS said:

I live in Hungary and Thailand now. No PC. It's fucking great.

I live in reality, where no one actually believes that 10 people on a movie box office forum compare to Nazi Germany. It's pretty great too

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, POTUS said:

You should Bill Maher when he retires.

Typical leftist response. Study history ignoramus 

That's it block out opposing viewpoints that have exosted for thousands of years and have built civilization. Collapse of Rome parallels what's going on today.

Venezuela is a good modern example,  paradise. No cats and dogs left. They ate them.

15nu0ib.jpg

Looks like I disturbed the flock.

Please read a few history books. 

As they say history repeats itself. 

Think about the poor cats and dogs.

I live in Hungary and Thailand now. No PC. It's fucking great.

Yeah PC is so horrible.

I mean the government leaves me alone but I can't insult someone and assume they'll just grin and bear it.

It's so unfair.

Sometimes I wanna troll with no consequences..ya know.

Sniff...sniff.

• Like 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Honestly, might be him. I was convinced for about five minutes that BKB was actually Trump while taking a dump. It's uncanny sometimes. But I realize that rich dudes with golden toilets don't give a damn about Marvel characters and shit. 

The CEO of Disney is a part of Trump's team so you never know :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Honestly, might be him. I was convinced for about five minutes that BKB was actually Trump while taking a dump. It's uncanny sometimes. But I realize that rich dudes with golden toilets don't give a damn about Marvel characters and shit. 

You're right; Ghostbusters are much more important:

• Like 2

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, franfar said:

It's a parody that got out of control

I don't think it's a parody anymore. I think POTUS actually believes what the user posts now. Maybe it started out as parody but the more the user posted as POTUS, the more the user started to lose individuality and gained Trump's ragged mind. The more POTUS sought to capture him, there was less of the user and more of Trump.

Now POTUS and Trump, one and the same, fighting people who ask that people just be decent to each other ("pc") and complaining nobody takes their dumb viewpoints seriously.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Going to sleep guys, wake me up when deadline post real numbers

lol... why am the only rational pr fan around right now.. all we got are clowns like this tonight.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I don't think it's a parody anymore. I think POTUS actually believes what the user posts now. Maybe it started out as parody but the more the user posted as POTUS, the more the user started to lose individuality and gained Trump's ragged mind. The more POTUS sought to capture him, there was less of the user and more of Trump.

Now POTUS and Trump, one and the same, fighting people who ask that people just be decent to each other ("pc") and complaining nobody takes their dumb viewpoints seriously.

Yeah, that's why I said it "got out of control"

I can't wait for the death panels