CJohn

The Hunger Games OS thread: 258M Total

Also look by Sunday for a humongous opening worldwide day-and-date this weekend on an estimated 7,700 prints everywhere except for handful of markets (which include Spain, Italy, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, Venezuela. The first international numbers coming in from Australia scored a huge $1.8 million (USD) on 471 screens, which was bigger than the debuts down under for Iron Man ($1.0M) and Quantum Of Solace ($1.0M). I’ve learned that Australia number went up a big +20% the next day – which is unusual.

My goodness.

You really don't like your country regarding box office, isn't it? :D

I hate it so much. Piracy is gigantic and the few box office hits are movies like Twilight. Nuff said. And not only about box office, I hate my country overall, but that is another story... Edited by CJohn

What domestic/overseas ratio will it reach in the end? Something like 50/50? I think this is rather optimistic based on the probably huge domestic gross and the "meh" numbers from Germany, France and so on we have seen so far.