CJohn

The Hunger Games OS thread: 258M Total

I hear there is very little actual violence in this movie. China allowed Resident evil afterlife, so why should they ban this?

Not the violence. The theme... government oppression, complete with state run media, class warfare, poverty... and especially considering the the next two books deal with revolution against totalitarian government.

So, in France it will open a little bit better than Alvin and the Chipmunks 3, but not as good as SH 2.IF those numbers are real. Maybe they are revised tomorrow if they have more data.

Sooooo.. Is that good?

...and pocket change from South/ South East Asia. Marketing has been non-existent; I have yet to see a single TV spot for THG in India and I have watched TV a lot recently. And it got just two shows in my whole city. I'd be very very surprised if it got even $500k from here.

Based on book sales I would expect huge numbers in Australia, excellent numbers in UK, good numbers in France and just okay numbers from the rest of Europe. I guess in many countries THG is just a no event.

In most places, THG is just another movie. Nobody knows the books.

Based on book sales I would expect huge numbers in Australia, excellent numbers in UK, good numbers in France and just okay numbers from the rest of Europe. I guess in many countries THG is just a no event.

It is in denmark..Galla opening and all