Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

1 minute ago, somebody85 said:

uh the usual "how much audiences hate DC stuff", Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry, someone's weird photoshop of a Tele as a slug, best directors list, Eye in the sky, Bay and Snyder and I'm sure others that I'm forgetting already.

BOT'ers, they never change:sparta:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAR said:

I actually don't know half those names but Duncan Jones is sadly a good choice.  Warcraft was a bad film.  It was like you don't play the game well fuck off it's not for you

Most of the directors are from like Miracles From Heaven, Meet the Blacks, Almost Christmas, Ice Age 5, Me Before You -- that kind of unbearable shit.

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

How much do you guys think it's dropping tomorrow? 

Honestly I think very little.  I also wouldn't be surprised if it stayed flat

Hopefully Patty Jenkins gets WW into my Top 5. My expectations are still rather low just because I go to the movies so often now and the trailers never really got me HYPED.

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, That Covfefe Guy said:

Most of the directors are from like Miracles From Heaven, Meet the Blacks, Almost Christmas, Ice Age 5, Me Before You -- that kind of unbearable shit.

Yep no plans on ever watching any of those.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Hopefully Patty Jenkins gets WW into my Top 5. My expectations are still rather low just because I go to the movies so often now and the trailers never really got me HYPED.

That's why Transformers is stalking you. To make you get HYPED.

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Why? That makes no sense based on any comparables. 

Just word of mouth seems good.  I don't know you asked for an answer and I have a slight buzz going 

6 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

uh the usual "how much audiences hate DC stuff", Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry, someone's weird photoshop of a Tele as a slug, best directors list, Eye in the sky, Bay and Snyder and I'm sure others that I'm forgetting already.

Tsk tsk. Human-sandworm hybrid, if you please. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Lol increase? From $38m? Zero chance when it did $27m today. 

Well increase from the actual friday number not accounting for previews. WOM seems to be really high.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Tsk tsk. Human-sandworm hybrid, if you please. 

Sorry, my apologies sir.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Honestly I could take the time to show you that BvS and SS simply weren't well received by the GA but I've done that sooooo many times on these types of threads that I'm not even going to bother doing it again. 

And yes I know it's not black and white which is why I said "not everything is black and white" and I know it's common sense. You should probably use some of this common sense instead of hiding behind your DC fanboy goggles. 

Trust me there's no goggles here as I know I'm in the minority who didn't really Enjoy Wonder Woman.

The problem here is You don't Enjoy it so you want everyone else to not enjoy it.

For the most part all you guys do is bring up negative Critics scores and second week drops but in reality you totally dismiss the overall performance.

I know that's traditionally how you do things but the measures doesn't stop there.

• Like 3