YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

lol I'm at the drive-in for Wonder Woman and King Arthur double feature. I've never seen so many people leave after the first movie and a half hour into King Arthur, like 20 cars left after seeing some of it :rofl:

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Blankments said:

lol I'm at the drive-in for Wonder Woman and King Arthur double feature. I've never seen so many people leave after the first movie and a half hour into King Arthur, like 20 cars left after seeing some of it :rofl:

I saw KA two weeks ago and i counted about 4-5 people leaving an hour into the movie. One guy walked in 30 mins later, sat down for 10 mins then left lmao

Edited by BeastByTheBay
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The Mummy will not be the next The Legend of Tarzan. That one was a hit because of the romance. It was a great love story.

Also David Yates is ten times the filmmaker that Kurtzman is, and Yates ain't even THAT great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

The film's pacing is nowhere near as fast as marketing suggests. A lot of plot details are kept under wraps as well.

If people weren't idiots they could tell it'd be a slower burn kind of horror flick from the trailers. 

14 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

It is an experimental film with misleading marketing and thrown out into 2500+ theaters.  At least Neon Demon went small and had the title Neon Demon,

The bigger issue is that

nothing actually comes at night. A lot of people will go in expecting a creature feature thanks to the title alone

• Like 1