WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

Jeez...this is what I get for taking my gf to see Wonder Woman all these times...

Buzzed throughly she decides to do a speech in front of everyone of how a yankee Steve Trevor (me) met her on her secluded island (NZ) and took her to London so she can fight injustice...

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, 75live said:

In the theater for 47 Meters Down and it starts in 20 minutes and with the group that just walked in, I may ask for my money back already :( :sigh:  

Yikes. Always bad when this happens.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's just anti-fat people

It's... not, though.

Anyhoo...

- TS2 is the best of the Toy Stories. TS3 is okay, but thematically just regurgitates TS2.

- DORY is okay when it's absurdist slapstick, but middle of the road the rest of the time.

- IO is the only excellent Pixar product of this decade.

- KUBO was the best animated movie last year.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

It must be horrible to direct an indie movie when you re a director like your dream was to direct a cheap ass movie when you grew up watching movies ...

Directing an indie movie is an ambition these days.

Sad.

lmao i knew this would immediately follow what i said i almost wrote a joke about it in my post. it's too easy to push your button.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

It's... not, though.

Anyhoo...

- TS2 is the best of the Toy Stories. TS3 is okay, but thematically just regurgitates TS2.

- DORY is okay when it's absurdist slapstick, but middle of the road the rest of the time.

i actually agree with all of this. fuck you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It's... not, though.

Anyhoo...

Kubo was sensational. 

• Like 1

All the people in Wall-E were nice! They worked together and shit! Sure, they were lazy at first but they still went back to Earth and put in an effort to fix things.

I just can't see what's anti-human about it. Maybe a little anti-corporation? 

It's such a weird criticism; it makes no sense to me.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

lmao i knew this would immediately follow what i said i almost wrote a joke about it in my post. it's too easy to push your button.

Sure but I am still right, like I am sure the Spielbergs and Coppolas and De Palmas and Lucas and Scorceses  of the world dreamt of doing a tiny psychological drama they could shoot in their kitchen when they were aspiring filmmakers.

How exciting and transcendant and inspiring.

Edited by The Futurist

Just now, The Futurist said:

Sure but I am still right, like I am sure the Spielbergs and Coppolas and De Palmas and Lucas and Scorceses  of the world dreamt of doing a tiny psychological drama they could shoot in thier kitchen when they were aspiring filmmakers.

How exciting and transcendant and inspiring.

Image result for why every time you speak i wanna throw up gif

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It's... not, though.

Anyhoo...

Ooh, a Tele hot take.  Gonna take on these takes.

-TS3 is the best Toy Story movie because of its far stronger emotional weight.  Toy Story (the first one) is the worst of the series.

-Finding Dory is Pixar's best sequel barring Toy Story 3.

-...Aside from Toy Story 3, I don't exactly disagree with this :ph34r:

-Sausage Party :ph34r:.  Kubo is a close 2nd though, so not too far off.

Come on Tele, half of these takes are agreeable.  I need a scorching, fiery take.  Lay it on me.