grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

2 minutes ago, Rey said:

Instead of seeing Transformers or Diana for my fifth time, I'm seeing Predator at an Alamo event. #Bless

Also, I'm gonna spam with you Claire gifs.

tumblr_nko1qmVVVn1s43zjho4_250.gif

PLease do, keep going ... will never get tired of her gif :D

WW has jumped above cars on both Fandango and Movie Tickets, which should hopefully translate to it making more than cars today.

Is there a correlation there? Has anyone tested that out? WW seems like a film even now that certain fans want to buy ahead of time. Animated films are always more walk-up.

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

12 definitely gets off to a slower start

Hm...

The part where Andy Garcia hunts down the entire crew is honestly the best part of the movie.

Also, Ocean's 13 is fine. I enjoy it. I like all of them. 11 of course is amazing and I can watch that any day of the week

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Ocean's 11 is a perfect movie. 10/10. Flawless.

Ocean's 12 is a lot of fun. Vincent Cassel has a lot to do with that.

Ocean's 13 is also fun. 

Very good trilogy. Heist movies are the best, and every franchise should have a heist movie in it.

Ocean's 14: Here We Go Again!

I want it.

• Like 3

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

12 is by far the weak link in the chain but it has some good moments. 11 to 12 is like going from D2 to D3 in the mighty ducks franchise.

I've gotten this weird appreciation of D3 over the years, because they turned Gordon Bombay into some Zen-Sage Lawyer who despite being in the movie less, is the fucking GOAT for his three scenes of the movie.

Also, Dean Portman knocking that guy over in the final match (after randomly appearing in between the 2nd and 3rd period) is hilarious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Animated kids movie though dude... Remember Cars itself jumped 70% lol.

Which is why it will fall more on Sunday than Wonder Woman will.

49 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Cars did 7.65 on Friday compared to 7.3 for WW so it did not beat cars. That being said I expect WW to come out on top of cars for the weekend. WW did have a bigger friday jump than cars and I expect it to jump higher on saturday and hold better on Sunday than cars. 

Ahhh I must have misread the numbers.

Some good video games for Tele Jr

Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon FireGold

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Colisseum 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Pokemon Colisseum XD: Darkness

Pokemon SoulSilver

Pokémon Black

Pokemon Y

Pokemon AlphaSapphire

Pokémon Moon

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 2

I've gotten this weird appreciation of D3 over the years, because they turned Gordon Bombay into some Zen-Sage Lawyer who despite being in the movie less, is the fucking GOAT for his three scenes of the movie.

Also, Dean Portman knocking that guy over in the final match (after randomly appearing in between the 2nd and 3rd period) is hilarious.

Dude how do you from winning an international tournament to going to some prep school? The writers of that plot... So sigh and you have some random guy take over as coach?

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon FireGold

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Colisseum 

Pokemon SoulSilver

Pokémon Black

Pokemon Y

Pokemon AlphaSapphire

Pokémon Moon

Don't forget UltraMoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Dude how do you from winning an international tournament to going to some prep school? The writers of that plot... So sigh and you have some random guy take over as coach?

I know, believe me, I was disappointed too. The villains feel like non-factors compared to Wolf Stanton, the 'Dentist.' It's the worst, but it has its moments. And this scene is amazing:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Not to mention they threaten to tear up their scholarships for losing like two games? Lol cringe.

4th dimensional chess so Gordon could lay down the law

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon FireGold

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Colisseum 

Pokemon SoulSilver

Pokémon Black

Pokemon Y

Pokemon AlphaSapphire

Pokémon Moon

http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I know, believe me, I was disappointed too. The villains feel like non-factors compared to Wolf Stanton, the 'Dentist.' It's the worst, but it has its moments. And this scene is amazing:

Bombay ex-machina