grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

3 hours ago, MrPink said:

I've gotten this weird appreciation of D3 over the years, because they turned Gordon Bombay into some Zen-Sage Lawyer who despite being in the movie less, is the fucking GOAT for his three scenes of the movie.

Also, Dean Portman knocking that guy over in the final match (after randomly appearing in between the 2nd and 3rd period) is hilarious.

I remember being so pissed off by D3 as a kid, based off the poster and Estevez's continue billed before the title placing I assumed Bombay would have been more in the film then he was. Boy was I wrong. In retrospect it's a fine film. The last time I saw the film was when Disney Channel randomly reaired sometime back in 2009.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I really like AWE -- albeit, on a guilty pleasure level at times. But I agree with this sentiment.

In fact, if Pirates 6 happens, I'd love to see Verbinski come back for it. #WontHappen

I would love if they just brought Davy Jones back and paralled that heartbreaking story with Will and Elizabeth now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Could you imagine if the rumor about The Last Knight being 3 hours turned out to be true. If it's one thing a Transformers movie doesn't need is more running time. 

Nope, wouldn't surprise me. Thankfully it's only 2 hours and 29 minutes apparently, still too long though. 

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I remember being so pissed off by D3 as a kid, based off the poster and Estevez's continue billed before the title placing I assumed Bombay would have been more in the film then he was. Boy was I wrong. In retrospect it's a fine film. The last time I saw the film was when Disney Channel randomly reaired sometime back in 2009.

That's more or less how I feel, though it took me much less time to come to terms.

They should revive D4. Joshua Jackson is an aging NHL player and needs Emilio to help him with one last ride

• Like 2

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

Nope, wouldn't surprise me. Thankfully it's only 2 hours and 29 minutes apparently, still too long though. 

Better than AOE. I figured Bay would try and outdo himself which is why the 3 hour rumor was very believable. 

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Crossed 50000 likes this week. God bless wrathofhan, insulting him got me like 30 likes on a post today.

The stealth challenger emerges. Pink's strategy may be surpassed.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

That's more or less how I feel, though it took me much less time to come to terms.

They should revive D4. Joshua Jackson is an aging NHL player and needs Emilio to help him with one last ride

Foggy Nelson tho :wintf:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Disney really should do something with the franchise. Sure it was never a critical hit but I could at least see a direct to DVD sequel reboot or TV movie. 

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

The stealth challenger emerges. Pink's strategy may be surpassed.

I insist, I'm really done with like whoring for now. I was hustling hard for the first half of the year. 50000 and Chewy was the goal. He may win at life, with his Asian girlfriend and beard, but I got him here!

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Better than AOE. I figured Bay would try and outdo himself which is why the 3 hour rumor was very believable. 

Especially considering he claimed this was last Transformers movie, I'm sure he'd want to go out with all of the excessiveness and fighting, I'm sure some paramount executive managed to persuade him to tone things down though.

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

"Get dressed, Charlie, we to prepare for the big game, one last time". I'd be down, and would probably pay to see D4 in the theaters.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I insist, I'm really done with like whoring for now. I was hustling hard for the first half of the year. 50000 and Chewy was the goal. He may win at life, with his Asian girlfriend and beard, but I got him here!

You think you're done now, but you know you can never leave this life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1