Alpha

CAYOM - New Franchise Rights Thread

I’d like to buyout the rights to Fortnite, Bruce Almighty franchise, The Orphan Master’s Son, Dungeons and Dragons, The Witcher, and Flat Stanley

Edited by A Panda of Ice and Fire
  • Astonished 3

49 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

I’d like to buyout the rights to Fortnite, Bruce Almighty franchise, The Orphan Master’s Son, Dungeons and Dragons, The Witcher, and Flat Stanley

Dungeons and Dragons as a whole cannot be claimed, because specific subsets of that sprawling enterprise have already been reserved.

Also, please leave Witcher alone. I never claimed it because it's so great as is. :whosad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

Look who joined the CAYOM gang, hopefully.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2018 at 8:11 AM, rukaio101 said:

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, I HAVE LAID DORMANT! WHO NOW AWAKENS ME FROM MY SLUMB- Oh right, it's this thing.

Honestly, I'm of two minds about this. I have been meaning to try and get back into the game for a while (although I've been pretty busy with coursework and my own original stuff that obviously comes first, which is why I haven't been able to thus far) and when/if I do, I was definitely planning on utilising AoT, especially since I've already got a summary written up from CAYOM 2.0. On the other hand, I also recognise that it is a little unfair for me to horde properties when there's no guarantee I'll be reentering the game any time soon.

So, as a compromise, I'll offer up this. If I'm not back in the game by the end of Year 5, then you can take the rights to AoT, free of charge.

Would the end of Y5 count as after the Oscars?

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

National Treasure 

Was damn near thinking about getting this a few days ago...

Though I’m excited to see what you’ll do with it.

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Was damn near thinking about getting this a few days ago...

Though I’m excited to see what you’ll do with it.

The lack of presence on Disney's schedule this morning pushed me overboard and made me do it . 

• Like 3