CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

7 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

No doubt. Always has, always will. But, guys like Raimi, Vaughn, Del Toro, Nolan, Bird and a few others have allowed us to have our cake and eat it too. As in, they've done both provide the winning heart and fantastic action beats.

Fantastic isn't the word I'd use to describe the action in Nolan's Batman movies

• Like 6

So this weekend is shaping up to be a great one. All the hold overs are doing fantastic except for TF5(LOL). Spidey fever has taken over and looks like is here to stay. I leave for my trip to Malaysia tomorrow morning so sadly I will not see what the actuals are but I know Spider-man is going to hold well and out perform expectations. 

Go Spidey Go! 

PS I need some good luck wishes. I'm gonna ask my girl friend to marry me while I'm on the trip so here's hoping she says yes :wub:

• Like 26

5 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Logan does at times. Wonder Woman's action felt like B or C reels from 300. Just bored the fuck out of me after the island. It was painfully obvious Jenkins didn't know how and, given her lack of experience directing action, likely didn't actually have a ton of input on the action beats. She will in the next one now that she's learned on the job and she and the movie's action will be better for it. 

Image result for wonder woman gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nova said:

So this weekend is shaping up to be a great one. All the hold overs are doing fantastic except for TF5(LOL). Spidey fever has taken over and looks like is here to stay. I leave for my trip to Malaysia tomorrow morning so sadly I will not see what the actuals are but I know Spider-man is going to hold well and out perform expectations. 

Go Spidey Go! 

PS I need some good luck wishes. I'm gonna ask my girl friend to marry me while I'm on the trip so here's hoping she says yes :wub:

Good luck man and welcome to the club. 

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Go Spidey Go! 

Ran out of likes, but good luck!

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Shameless like-whoring.

Good luck! Hopefully you don't need any, though :P 

Ok, I need help.;...I've always known Tim as Rallax.  But he has a different user name now.  He's the Houston theater manager....what's his user name?

-Great hold for DM3. High 30s will take it 153+. Even adding 2x this weekend more will give it 230+. So 240+ could happen.

-Sat bumps this weekend are usually muted I think. WONDR should go over 10 but not 11 ... which is still great. 370 cume ... 395-405+ finish

-Huge drop for TF5. Looking at about 6.25 after last weekend of 17? o/u 130 I guess.

-Good hold for Cars3 but doesn't matter much at this point.