CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

23 minutes ago, AJG said:

You kids today are funny with all that Zendaya shit.

Aunt May was the finest woman in this movie

Marisa-Tomei-Backgrounds.jpg

That is a woman that gets better looking as she ages

• Like 3

Just now, baumer said:

Ok, I need help.;...I've always known Tim as Rallax.  But he has a different user name now.  He's the Houston theater manager....what's his user name?

It's what men get when they're very aroused. Mega.

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

chubby...hard....erect...boner?

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Ok, I need help.;...I've always known Tim as Rallax.  But he has a different user name now.  He's the Houston theater manager....what's his user name?

boner omega

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Can you help me out...I've only got 5 minutes

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

So this weekend is shaping up to be a great one. All the hold overs are doing fantastic except for TF5(LOL). Spidey fever has taken over and looks like is here to stay. I leave for my trip to Malaysia tomorrow morning so sadly I will not see what the actuals are but I know Spider-man is going to hold well and out perform expectations. 

Go Spidey Go! 

PS I need some good luck wishes. I'm gonna ask my girl friend to marry me while I'm on the trip so here's hoping she says yes :wub:

Good luck!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nova said:

So this weekend is shaping up to be a great one. All the hold overs are doing fantastic except for TF5(LOL). Spidey fever has taken over and looks like is here to stay. I leave for my trip to Malaysia tomorrow morning so sadly I will not see what the actuals are but I know Spider-man is going to hold well and out perform expectations. 

Go Spidey Go! 

PS I need some good luck wishes. I'm gonna ask my girl friend to marry me while I'm on the trip so here's hoping she says yes :wub:

GL!

21 minutes ago, Nova said:

Go Spidey Go! 

fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf0

• Like 3