CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Whyyyyyy

Literally everything out in theaters right now is better than that garbage. I haven't even seen SMH, DM3, or The House, but I can guarantee they're better.

Because that's what my friend wants to see (if it was just me I probably would've done Spider-Man)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It wasn't just a cliffhanger. We ended with the heroes wounded and damaged, one parental figure badly hurt, multiple major villains revealed, and our heroes swearing they'd bring the war to the evil-doers.

Those poor fans... :rofl: 

:winomg:

So Disney IS the EVIL EMPIRE after all

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It wasn't just a cliffhanger. We ended with the heroes wounded and damaged, one parental figure badly hurt, multiple major villains revealed, and our heroes swearing they'd bring the war to the evil-doers.

truly it is the twink peaks season 2 finale for this generation. at least you know you'll have a job again in 2041.

• Like 3

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

truly it is the twink peaks season 2 finale for this generation. at least you know you'll have a job again in 2041.

i was gonna make a joke about twinks and disney shows but it would've been too bryan singer i think.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Yeah, but just think of all the Fix It Fan Fiction they get to write.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Twink Peaks? I think only Bryan Singer was clamoring for that one