WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

Just now, That One Guy said:

Yeah, it's the same people declaring over and over again how it's Jupiter Ascending 2.0, it's a flop, etc.

Very weird :ph34r: 

Hey, I think it'll do better than Dark Tower numbers wise, so I have confidence in it.

Spoiler

Even tho that's not saying a whole lot since I think Dark Tower is going to crash and burn. 

• Like 2

Was feeling kind of optimistic for Valerian for a couple of weeks but they're not really sticking the landing IMO.

The reviews aren't that great, no matter how much TOG says they are. So yeah, not seeing a great haul for it. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Well one thing is certain no matter what Valerian does I'm sure we can expect @That One Guy to act in a completely reasonable manner.......

It'll be like how annoying DC fanboys were after BvS and SS reviews came out, but 10x worse and from only one person.

2 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Hey, I think it'll do better than Dark Tower numbers wise, so I have confidence in it.

Hide contents

Even tho that's not saying a whole lot since I think Dark Tower is going to crash and burn. 

But if that tower falls, billions of people die. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

"The visuals look really cool, I wanna see that!"

My mom, 2017, on Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

Moms don't use the word cool :thinking:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

"The visuals look really cool, I wanna see that!"

My mom, 2017, on Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

"Please make him stop."

That One Guy's mum, 2017, behind his back when he brings up Valerian for the trillionth time.

• Like 8