Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment is considering opening a second animation studio operated by Genndy Tartakovsky and Meg LeFauve in charge, operating as a Pixar to Endless Animation’s WDAS, but rather focusing mainly on traditionally animated movies.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment is considering opening a second animation studio operated by Genndy Tartakovsky and Meg LeFauve in charge, operating as a Pixar to Endless Animation’s WDAS, focusing mainly on traditionally animated movies.

Ah yes, Pixar is well-known for its rich heritage of and dedication to traditional animation.

54 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The danger of special supplements

16 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

Behold, my low point in CAYOM history:

ELIXIR IS BAD

so the Elixir is now good?

PETER SAD AND ELIXIR BAD.

The Elixir is Bad and Parents are Bad?

BECAUSE FILM WANTS SAD ENDING WITH BAD ELIXIR.

the Elixir is bad, the Academy was bad

BAD

• Haha 1

TriCrescent Media Announces Fourth Division Focused on B-Movies

Beginning in Y5, TriCrescent Media will have a fourth sub-division. Under the name Total Eclipse Entertainment - a name the company admits was chosen to excuse the fact the overall company's name still only mentions three crescents, all of which are accounted for - they will produce and distribute "B-movies" with budgets of $30 million or less. We're told that low-budget horror movies will generally remain with Red Crescent. A Y5 release from Total Eclipse is already in development, described as a low-budget spacefaring sci-fi adventure. More details are expected later.

@CayomMagazine

This just in. Fictional chairman of New Journey Pictures, Glenn Guthrie, has expressed the desire to iterate, to the public, how the company's productions are divided.

"New Journey Pictures is divided into four different companies of varying size and focus.

- New Journey Pictures. The vanilla company that distributes live actions studio films that go straight to wide release, whether they are mid budget or budget films.

- New Journey Pictures Classics. This is the sector of New Journey that distributes independent productions. These are always narrative films to a certain degree.

- New Journey Pictures Animation. As you may be able to guess, this sector handles the studio animated films.

- New Journey Pictures Nonfiction. The decision was made to separate documentary films from our Classics division out of a strong belief that Documentary storytelling is quickly rising in popularity. Documentaries are handled by the studio, and one documentary is released per year.

"It's a great plan, you know what I'm sayin'?"

• Like 1

I've done some planning for year 6 tonight; I'm not ready to reveal what I've planned quite yet, but I will say that I've established some rules and boundaries for New Journey Pictures. For example, I don't to have the widespread New Journey Pictures output exceed ten films per game year, both for my sake and for the sake of the game. And two of the films have to be limited-to-wide releases which are placed under the Classics label--that helps keep my output varied.

• Like 2

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures DragonBorns is pulling a The Scavenger Wars and is to become the studio's next live-action property instead of animation. Aaron Ehasz will make his live-action directing debut with the film which is still set for an October 1st release in Year 5. An official statement describes the film as a "kaiju epic set in a world once destroyed by dragons now protected by them". The production budget is estimated to be in the $180 to $200 million range and will be partially filmed in IMAX. Bear McCreary (Battlestar Galactica, God of War) will compose the score.

The revised cast is as follows:

Olivia Cooke

Benedict Cumberbatch*

Bex Taylor-Klaus

Chiwetel Ejiofor*

Shameik Moore

Emily Blunt*

Amiah Miller

Peter Capaldi*

Marisa Tomei

Brooklyn Prince

with