Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

8 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@CayomMagazine @LagerPictures

Stay tuned after the Oscars for a special announcement from Christopher Lager and Matt Reeves!

Finally.

@CayomMagazine @NumeratorPictures

Numerator Pictures is proud to announce that the previously announced Pokemon spinoff for Q1 Year 8 to be directed by Uta Briesewitz is

POKEMON: THE CASE OF THE ORANGE OUTRAGE

Spoiler

Starring Ryan Potter as Ash Ketchum, Sophie Turner as Misty, and John Boyega as Brock

@CayomMagazine

After the outrageous trailer premiered at the Oscars, YUMMY!, Tony Yacenda's follow-up to BY THE BALLS, has been officially announced. The plot will satirize corporate capitalism but also speak to income inequality and the frequent criticisms that millennials face against their generation. The focus is on four social media interns for major companies (Jorge Ledenborg Jr., Kaitlyn Dever, Lana Condor, and Jimmy Tatro) and their friendship as they intertwine their corporate social personas in a way that generates a lot of buzz but crossed several lines.

As you can imagine, things quickly spiral out of control.

Mistakes are made, hearts are broken, chaos erupts, and you get to enjoy - or cringe at - every single minute of it. Yacenda has remarked that the film is more outlandishly comedic than By The Balls but still very much grounded in satire. Rachel McAdams, Tiffany Haddish, John Slattery, Dan Stevens, Ryan O'Flanagan, Antonion Banderas, and Diane Keaton round out the cast, and the film is set to release on August 5th, Y6, roughly 2 years after BTB hit theaters.

• Like 1

“From the moment we are born, we are free…”

F r o m  T w o T i m e  A c a d e m y A w a r d   W i n n e r

M a t t  R e e v e s

“Someone who can’t sacrifice anything can never hope to change anything.”

A c c l a i m e d  D i r e c t o r  o f

T H E   O D Y S S E Y   T R I L O G Y

“...to defeat a monster, you have to be willing to throw aside your humanity.”

A n d  V i s i o n a r y  A r t i s t

H a j i m e  I s a y a m a

“Only victors are allowed to live… this world is merciless like that.”

C o m e s  a N e w

F a n t a s y  E p i c f o r   t h e A g e s

“I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!”

Cody Christian

Lyrica Okano

Charlie Plummer

“Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you…”

KJ Apa

Academy Award Winner Jennifer Connelly

Academy Award Nominee Michael Fassbender

Tom Holland

Zoe Kravitz

Jorge Lendeborg, Jr.

Academy Award Nominee Dacre Montgomery

“...so I’ll win, no matter what!”

Academy Award Nominee Kathryn Newton

Academy Award Nominee Saoirse Ronan

Kurt Russell

Kaya Scodelario

Academy Award Nominee Michael Shannon

Robert Sheehan

Bill Skarsgard

Maisie Williams

“I’ll live, no matter what!”

With

Chris Evans

“The world is cruel…”

And

Academy Award Winner Gary Oldman

….

“On that day, mankind received a grim reminder: that we lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in these cages we call walls.”

Spoiler

CGsxj0.png

July 22, Y6

Music by Hans Zimmer

Director of Photography: Hoyte Van Hoytema

Executive Producers: Matt and Ross Duffer, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver

Produced by Christopher Lager, Maria Lager, Matt Reeves, Seth Grahame-Smith

Based on the Manga by Hajime Isayama

Written by Matt Reeves and Seth Grahame-Smith

Directed by Matt Reeves

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

* clip mysteriously appears unlisted on Cookie Pictures Youtube page following the Y5 Oscar broadcast. The clip lacks a name, simply dubbed "title 1" *

Spoiler

“Deep breath.”

“Take aim.”

“Don’t lose sight of the target.”

Sal (Sasha Lane in mocap) crouches behind a pair of rocks, using a sniper rifle and taking aim at something in a far distance. A Scavenger man (Toby Kebbell in mocap) sits next to her and directs her every move. We see Sal’s finger leaning on the trigger.

Cut to a young Lucina (a de-aged Mary Elizabeth Winstead) sporting a handgun and taking aim in the opposite direction. We can tell her and Sal are not in the same location or the same time period - Sal’s out in an arid landscape and Lucina’s at an indoor shooting range - but the way their respective scenes are composed and edited make it seem like they’re aiming at one another, Sal from the left and Lucina from the right.

We shift focus behind Lucina to see Commander Barks (Harry Lennix) sitting on a bench watching her take aim, waiting for her to start shooting.

Barks: Remember… the gun is only a tool. It’s not your ally, nor your enemy… The decision to kill or not to kill lies with you.

Lucina shuts her left eye so she can focus with her right eye, which we parallel with Sal closing her right eye so she can focus with her left.

Through Sal’s scope we see she’s aiming at a human woman walking past a row of windows at a H.F.F base camp over a mile away. Sal’s finger is itching at the trigger, ready to pull it.

Lucina meanwhile is staring at a target made to resemble a Scavenger, itching on the trigger of her own.

Sal fires a shot. Lucina unloads her whole pistol.

Sal, much to the chagrin of the man next to her, misses her target. Lucina however hits bullseye with every shot. That’s when they and Barks/the man all hear familiar voices coming from behind them.

Jarek: And here I thought the war was over,  Rozar.

Packer: Tell me why she can’t have the serum again, Commander.

Rozar turns to see Jarek (Ben Foster in mocap) leaning against a rock with the most douchebag-esque smirk you can imagine on his face. Rozar is not at all happy that Jarek’s present.

Barks meanwhile turns to find Packer (Jason Isaacs) carefully observing Lucina as she reloads her gun and fires another round. While there’s yet to be any signs of the Pallasyne strain in his veins, Packer’s already making animalistic grunts as he strokes his face, signaling his increasingly beastly mannerisms.

Barks: I only said I’m waiting for more test results from Dr. De Kloet. I’m not letting her follow your lead just yet.

Packer: Shame. She could use it.

Barks: Use it for… what?

Packer points at the target Lucina shot at, pointing out that, in fact, she did not hit complete bullseye - all bullets were an inch or two astray. Lucina, both surprised to see the Grand Admiral and mildly dismayed she missed, salutes Packer while looking somewhat shaken.

Jarek approaches Rozar and Sal as the latter is herself a bit upset she missed her target. Rozar tries to shield her from Jarek.

Rozar: The war is over when I say it’s over, Jarek.

Jarek: Tell that to our new queen. She’s not like her father, she actually wants to make friends with the humans.

Rozar: I’m not following orders from some ivory tower bleeding heart princess.

Jarek: That’s ivory tower bleeding heart queen. Queen Tamara the First, they call her.

Sal’s eyes light up she hears that name. She turns to Rozar all doe-eyed.

Sal: …’Tamara’?

Rozar: Oh fuck, not again…

Jarek: Hmm… she's responding to that name.

Rozar: Stay out of it, Jarek!

Sal: W-w-where’s Tamara?! I… I need to see her!

She keeps pleading for Rozar to take her to see Tamara but Rozar tells to sit down and shut up. He tells Jarek that Sal’s convinced herself she knows the new queen, when (in his mind) she was just a lost child he found on an off-world colony days after it had been bombed to shreds by H.F.F forces. Sal ignores him and keeps asking for Tamara, demanding Jarek tells her about the queen.

“I said SHUT UP!”, Rozar roars as he strikes Sal right in the face, causing her to trip. “Stop deluding yourself and get back on the fucking rifle!”

Jarek: It’s not nice to hit a lady.

Rozar: Fuck off, or I swear I’ll shove her rifle down your damned throat…

Jarek: Post-war retirement not working out for you, Rozar?

Rozar glares at Jarek in rage while we cut to Lucina being approached by Packer who towers over her - not dissimilarly to a scene in the first film where Packer intimidates Kira and Joel.

Packer: Do you really listen to everything Barks tells you, private?

Lucina: Not if it’s against your command, Admiral!

Packer: (scans Lucina with his eyes) That fervor… that determination… (turns to Barks) Who says women can’t make great killing machines?

Barks: Her career will be in politics, not in war.

Packer: As if they’re not interchangeable…

“I’d like to have a talk with the girl, if that’s not an issue with you”, Jarek calmly asks of Rozar as they continue glaring at one another. “Take a step closer and I will tear your head off”, Rozar snarls back.

“Perhaps you should let her get back to her practice”, Barks tries to interrupt Packer, fearing where things might be heading. Packer scowls at him, causing Barks to back off.

“How would you like to lead my war?”, Packer asks the somewhat nervous Lucina with a smirk. Lucina sees Barks shaking his head at her, hoping she’ll say no. Lucina takes a glance at her handgun still in her hand, silently contemplating as to what to do with it.

Jarek looks behind to see Sal still lying on the ground with a thousand yard stare, shaking. Packer meanwhile notices how Lucina’s face turns gleeful the longer she stares at the gun, both shots accompanied with a rising tension on the soundtrack.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!”, Barks shouts, snapping Lucina out of her trance. She shares a few nervous looks with Packer before putting the handgun back in the holster and silently backing away from him. Packer looks disappointed, but remains calm.

The other encounter does not end as peacefully. Rozar sees Jarek with a hand behind his back and pulls out his gun in order to shoot him, but Jarek tackles him and restrains Rozar through a chokehold.

“Forgive me, old friend, but this is about bigger things than you and me”, Jarek says before he places his free arm on top of Rozar’s head, and we cut to Sal’s startled reaction to the sound of a neck being snapped.

She sees Rozar drop to the ground dead, and locks eyes with Jarek, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Packer walks past Barks to see Lucina cowering behind him. “I hear your other ”children” are about to come of age... they must have a lot of pent up anger inside of them”, Packer sneers before leaving, causing Barks to start to worry as he glances back at a guilty-looking Lucina.

Jarek reaches her hand out to her and helps her up. “You want to see her again, don’t you?”, he asks her as if he was talking to a small child. Sal nods, trying to keep herself from staring at Rozar’s corpse.

Jarek wraps his arm around Sal’s shoulder, grinning. “You will, I promise you… but you’ll have to do a few things for me”, he tells her before ordering her to pick up her rifle. He then leads her away from the scene, the glaring sun making them into silhouettes as they wander off into the distance.

Cut to black.

Spoiler

The saga continues...

Q2 Y7

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

“From the moment we are born, we are free…”

F r o m  T w o T i m e  A c a d e m y A w a r d   W i n n e r

M a t t  R e e v e s

“Someone who can’t sacrifice anything can never hope to change anything.”

A c c l a i m e d  D i r e c t o r  o f

T H E   O D Y S S E Y   T R I L O G Y

“...to defeat a monster, you have to be willing to throw aside your humanity.”

A n d  V i s i o n a r y  A r t i s t

H a j i m e  I s a y a m a

“Only victors are allowed to live… this world is merciless like that.”

C o m e s  a N e w

F a n t a s y  E p i c f o r   t h e A g e s

“I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!”

Cody Christian

Lyrica Okano

Charlie Plummer

“Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you…”

KJ Apa

Academy Award Winner Jennifer Connelly

Academy Award Nominee Michael Fassbender

Tom Holland

Zoe Kravitz

Jorge Lendeborg, Jr.

Academy Award Nominee Dacre Montgomery

“...so I’ll win, no matter what!”

Academy Award Nominee Kathryn Newton

Academy Award Nominee Saoirse Ronan

Kurt Russell

Kaya Scodelario

Academy Award Nominee Michael Shannon

Robert Sheehan

Bill Skarsgard

Maisie Williams

“I’ll live, no matter what!”

With

Chris Evans

“The world is cruel…”

And

Academy Award Winner Gary Oldman

….

“On that day, mankind received a grim reminder: that we lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in these cages we call walls.”

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=4113662

10 minutes ago, Rorschach said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

He's perfect. Blend together his roles in Avengers and Snowpiercer and it's readily apparent that he's a great choice for Erwin.

(Charlie Plummer as Armin is also worth a shoutout as someone who's seen him in Lean on Pete.)

Edited by Slambros

A mysterious message has shown up on a twitlonger by Horizon Entertainment:

We are the Black Knights. We are not scared of titans or space elves. We will lead a glorious revolution and destroy are enemies

- Zero

it is unknown if they were hacked or if it's a marketing stunt for a y6 film. More details to come tomorrow

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

A mysterious message has shown up on a twitlonger by Horizon Entertainment:

We are the Black Knights. We are not scared of titans or space elves. We will lead a glorious revolution and destroy are enemies

- Zero

it is unknown if they were hacked or if it's a marketing stunt for a y6 film. More details to come tomorrow

I've never seen this anime, but this is exciting.

Edited by Slambros

5 hours ago, cookie said:

-snip-

@4815162342

Spoiler

This is the cold open I wanted to run by you before I decided to settle on it. Your review of Part II inspired the direction for III.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1