Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures is partnering with director Claire Scanlon and producer Greg Berlanti on a new romantic comedy for Y7 titled Dave and His Many Friends, set to be a humourus depiction of a polyamoric relationship going through unexpected turmoil. More details are forthcoming.

• Like 2

On 9/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Thurop van Orman (The Angry Birds Movie 2) to write and direct an untitled Western comedy for Endless Animation. Cast and crew will be detailed next week.

@cayommagazine

Shamiek Moore

Samuel L Jackson

Lana Condor

Billy Bob Thornton 

Storm Reid

Jack Black

Mark Hamill

Samantha Ireland

Time to head west.

Y7.

• Like 3

@CayomMagazine

The beloved mid-Aughts cartoon Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is the latest to be reimagined for the big screen. Coming Fall Y7, the project will be directed by Brie Larson, who will also play Frankie Foster. Lauren Faust, Phil Lord, and Christopher Miller will produce and write the screenplay for the project. The project is said to be - visually and thematically - unlike anything the studio had done to date, and they're extremely confident in it. 

The film will be live action, but the imaginary friends, just as vast as a child's imagination, will come in several styles, from Roger Rabbit style hand drawn animation to full CGI to even straight up people! Inspired by Gateways, the film will have a plethora of animation styles and wondrous visual effects.

More casting details will come over the next week.

• Like 3

@cayommagazine

After unexpectedly strong reviews from Super Mario Bros, Endless has officially announced the Mario Universe, shepherded by Miyamoto and Dindal executive producing.

The slate is as below:

Super Mario Galaxy - Summer Y9

Mario and Luigi are dragged back into the realm of the Mushroom Kingdom as Mario, Luigi, Peach and Daisy must travel through space to stop Bowser’s latest plot. The film will develop on the Mario and Peach relationship.

The original main cast will return as Bowser Jr. will join in (voices by Julian Dennison). The film is directed by Conrad Vernon (Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, Sausage Party).

The Calamitous Collapse of The Koopa King - Y10

After the events of Super Mario Galaxy, Bowser and Peach are forced to team up when a new villainess sorcerer Cackletta (Jennifer Aniston), has not own taken over Bowser’s army but has beaten Mario with ease and captured Bowser’s heart.

The Mario spin-off is reported to be some sort of musical mixing in old songs such as “I Will Survive” and “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” as well as 2 original songs by Jon Lajoie (The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part). 

The spin-off is written by John Requa and Glenn Ficarra (Crazy Stupid Love) and directed by Matt Braly (Disney’s Amphibia) and Trisha Gumm (The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part). 

Liam Schroeder, Idina Mendel, Jennifer Aniston, Michael Jones, Tessa Thompson, Tyler The Creator, Zoey Duestch and Oscar Issac round up the main cast.

Luigi’s Mansion - Y12

After the events of Super Mario Galaxy, Luigi and Daisy have decided to vacation after Luigi wins a mansion but soon . When it turns out that the mansion is haunted with ghosts plotting world domination; Luigi and Daisy must face their own inner fears to save the planet from infamous aspirations.

This is said to be a first for Endless Animation as it plans to be the studio’s first horror film

Jay Baruchel, Zoe Kravitz, Billy West, Tim Curry, Leslie Jones and Charlize Theron will star in the film’s main cast.

The film will be written and directed by Guillermo Del Toro (The Shape Of Water)

Untitled Wario spin-off- Y14

Not much is known about the project but is told that both Danny McBride and John Mulaney will return. The film is described as a heist film with McBride writing the script.

Mario 3 - Y15

The culmination of the Mario franchise as Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Daisy and Peach team up to take on their biggest threat yet.

Directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson

A Mario Kart series on Netflix to debut Y9 after Mario 2 as part of Endless Entertainment’s Netflix deal, whether or not it’s a part of the Mario Cinematic Universe is unknown.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures has done a lot of reevaluation after responses to their Y6 slate have started coming in.

• New Journey Pictures will not pursue the previously announced Bayonetta adaptation. "We're not the right ones to handle that project," said a spokesperson. The company will be letting go of the rights shortly as part of a 'spring cleaning' event.
  • Sequels will be embraced again. The Needles of Haystack County is back in production for Y7.
  • Stay tuned for special Y7 announcements that will come later in the day.
  • Like 3

@cayommagazine

Attached to Super Mario Bros.

Spoiler

Endless Entertainment 

Endless Animation 

Walden Media

We open in a pure black background as we hear a narrator exposition as a heavy Latin opera voices are heard with big stone letters coursing with lava like veins

Next Summer

From the studio that bought you Can You Imagine?, Gateways and Super Mario Bros.

Comes the movie event of the year

Families will shatter

Worlds will fall apart

and a new breed of heroes will arise.

As the narrator continues a coughing fit, we cut to Earl (Dave Bautista) a purple fish trimming his glorious white mustache, inside a studio as an intern gets him some water to drink. 

Earl (while grooming his mustache): Hey, everyone! Happy to see you all again, well as a bunch of 1 and 0’s can see. Anywho, Should You Imagine is coming next summer. Sorry, the animators don’t have any footage yet, but we got a year left and the studio heads demanded it. Anyways was that a good take?

Should You Imagine?

We cut back to Earl trimming his mustache and sipping water bought by the intern only to spit it out, outraged as he wanted Mountain Lake Water not Mountain Spring Water screaming that this type of incompetence shouldn’t happen to an Oscar winner, and this isn’t Crash Bandicoot

Jack Dylan Grazer 

Marsai Martin

Kate McKinnon 

Alison Brie 

Ryan Reynolds 

Dave Bautista 

Jason Mantzoukas 

Charlyne Yi 

6/30/Y7

in 3D, Dolby Cinema and IMAX

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

@CayomMagazine

I did say that I'd announce something today, so I better do that now.

There's only one film that I'm ready to announce at this time, and that's The Croaking of Prince Chrom.

It is a dramatic and expansive retelling of the classic Princess and the Frog fairy tale. It'll be a live-action film with a large cast of medieval kingdom dwellers and talking animals. It'll focus on the prince and chronicle his development from a spoiled brat, to a frog, and, by the end of the film, to a better person. The tone may or may not be similar to The Princess Bride.

It's been a story that's been in my mind for a long time now, and I think it's a story that could be uniquely apt for CAYOM.

I'm not sure who I'll cast yet.

The film is eyeing John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein as its directors and eyeing a Spring release (specifically March).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLAM! said:

@CayomMagazine

I did say that I'd announce something today, so I better do that now.

There's only one film that I'm ready to announce at this time, and that's The Croaking of Prince Chrom.

It is a dramatic and expansive retelling of the classic Princess and the Frog fairy tale. It'll be a live-action film with a large cast of medieval kingdom dwellers and talking animals. It'll focus on the prince and chronicle his development from a spoiled brat, to a frog, and, by the end of the film, to a better person. The tone may or may not be similar to The Princess Bride.

It's been a story that's been in my mind for a long time now, and I think it's a story that could be uniquely apt for CAYOM.

I'm not sure who I'll cast yet.

The film is eyeing John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein as its directors and eyeing a Spring release (specifically March).

I'll prepare the fire emblem memes for its review

• Haha 1

@CayonMagazine

New Journey Pictures is ready to announce their next faith-inspired film project. It will be a biopic of the agricultural scientist George Washington Carver, aptly titled Carver. The studio is eyeing Clemency director Chinonye Chukwu to direct. It will be the only faith-inspired film the studio releases in Y7 and is said to have faith as one theme among many other themes.

• Like 1