Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

Attached to Can You Imagine?

——————————————————————

Endless Entertainment 

Endless Animation 

In Association with Marvel

We open in New York City in the fall, as we zoom into the city seeing all different types of superheroes as we center on an apartment building. The Animation style is a mix of Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive and Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse.

From The Creators of

My Peoples

Can You Imagine?

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 

We then go into a bedroom, and see Doreen Green (Anna Kendrick) sleeping in, and we see two squirrels on her bedpost.

Tippy Toe (Samantha Ireland, in a valley girl voice): Like, Doreen wake up. You’re going to be totally late.

We then hear a helicopter crash in the background causing Tippy Toe and Monkey Joe to bounce back a bit as Squirrel Girl still snores.

Monkey Joe (Lil Rel Howery): Girl, you got to get up!

Tippy Toe and Monkey Joe try various things to wake her up: splashing water on her face, making loud noises complete with drums and large brass symbols, and even car batteries until Monkey Joe has an idea.

Monkey Joe: Speedball is here to see you.

Doreen jumps right up from slumber, ecstatically.

Doreen: Speedball is here?! How’s my hair? How does I look? And... 

Doreen realizes she slept in again. And that the city is in danger. With a quick dash into the closet which leave the door comically spinning as she suits up as Squirrel Girl.

Doreen: Welp, time for my nine to five.

Squirrel Girl rushes outside to see the city in ruins and sees Galactus in the distance raising hell along with a bunch of other villains, as the looks on Tippy Toe, Monkey Joe and Squirrel Girl’s faces are in shock, stress and fear

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

We then see the aftermath of Squirrel Girl, Tippy Toe and Monkey Joe versus the villains showing she easily defeated them, even Galactus is knocked out, laying on the city grounds.

Squirell Girl: Well that was easy, so who wants breakfast?

November Y5 in 3D, Dolby Cinema and IMAX

• Like 2

'BIKER MICE' AND 'REBOOT 2.0' AMONG VICTIMS OF TRICRESCENT MEDIA SCALE-BACK

After being delayed for nearly two years, but finally getting well into pre-production, Gold Crescent Pictures' Biker Mice from Mars has been abruptly pulled from the release schedule. A rep for TriCrescent Media confirms the project is "officially cancelled." Word is that the film was developed with the intention to tie into a cinematic universe which would also include the Extreme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks series, but that the studio's plans have been on shaky ground all the way back to the disappointing domestic performance of the first Extreme Dinosaurs in December Y1. The relative success of Street Sharks was enough to kick pre-production briefly back into gear, but confidence and goodwill has run out once more for the project. Extreme Dinosaurs II, being a sequel to an established property, will likely still move forward with slight story changes. Representatives have confirmed a future Biker Mice movie is possible, but would likely not tie into the other franchises and would need to be completely re-developed from scratch.

The announcement comes as part of TriCrescent's move to slash its bloated slate for Y4 to focus on "essential films with high potential and smaller, quicker projects," we're told. Also on the chopping block is animated sequel ReBoot 2.0, which had been planned for a Christmas release - though in this case, sources stress, the film is simply being delayed (again) rather than outright cancelled. Those aren't the only casualties - among less-publicized films being removed from the studio's Y4 slate are Stuart Beattie's Hasbro-Marvel superhero flick ROM, pulled due to the glut of summer action flicks, the Cinerama historical war epic A Mere Matter of Marching, which would have been unable to make its Memorial Day date and is being pushed out of the year entirely to avoid competition with Steven Spielberg's Fortnight (and may or may not be outright cancelled - "indefinite hold" is what we're hearing), and the Frank Darabont-helmed Steven King adaptation N., which Red Crescent is now considering promoting as a Halloween release for Y5.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Xillix said:

'BIKER MICE' AND 'REBOOT 2.0' AMONG VICTIMS OF TRICRESCENT MEDIA SCALE-BACK

After being delayed for nearly two years, but finally getting well into pre-production, Gold Crescent Pictures' Biker Mice from Mars has been abruptly pulled from the release schedule. A rep for TriCrescent Media confirms the project is "officially cancelled." Word is that the film was developed with the intention to tie into a cinematic universe which would also include the Extreme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks series, but that the studio's plans have been on shaky ground all the way back to the disappointing domestic performance of the first Extreme Dinosaurs in December Y1. The relative success of Street Sharks was enough to kick pre-production briefly back into gear, but confidence and goodwill has run out once more for the project. Extreme Dinosaurs II, being a sequel to an established property, will likely still move forward with slight story changes. Representatives have confirmed a future Biker Mice movie is possible, but would likely not tie into the other franchises and would need to be completely re-developed from scratch.

The announcement comes as part of TriCrescent's move to slash its bloated slate for Y4 to focus on "essential films with high potential and smaller, quicker projects," we're told. Also on the chopping block is animated sequel ReBoot 2.0, which had been planned for a Christmas release - though in this case, sources stress, the film is simply being delayed (again) rather than outright cancelled. Those aren't the only casualties - among less-publicized films being removed from the studio's Y4 slate are Stuart Beattie's Hasbro-Marvel superhero flick ROM, pulled due to the glut of summer action flicks, the Cinerama historical war epic A Mere Matter of Marching, which would have been unable to make its Memorial Day date and is being pushed out of the year entirely to avoid competition with Steven Spielberg's Fortnight (and may or may not be outright cancelled - "indefinite hold" is what we're hearing), and the Frank Darabont-helmed Steven King adaptation N., which Red Crescent is now considering promoting as a Halloween release for Y5.

But is Earthsong still happening?

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

Endless unveils major news updates for their film slate

High School Musical 4: Reunion will now be a co production with Blankments Productions, this isn’t the first collab for Endless as Endless and O$corp are teaming up for Grand Theft Auto in the future. It is unknown if it’ll still make the July 3rd date.

Isle of The Lost is sadly confirmed to be pulled back once again, the executives are unsure about making it at all. 

Endless Entertainment and Brad Bird team up to develop his long wanted project, Ray Gunn as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Isle of The Lost is sadly confirmed to be pulled back once again, the executives are unsure about making it at all. 

Why you're letting Shuri down :whosad:

You better do Kira good to make up for this!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Why you're letting Shuri down :whosad:

You better do Kira good to make up for this!

Eventually down the line, I’ll do Isle of The Lost maybe Y5 or Y6 if my juices are flowing.

As for Celestial 3000, I’m still mapping it out and came up with a much better pitch as I didn’t like my current progress, should still easily make Y4.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

Reshoots for Celestial 3000 are underaway after unsatisfactory results of were the original was going. The cast and crew are still staying on board, in fact Leitch was the first to suggest the change and reveals the new plot:

In the year, 2228, a vast variety of planets with intelligent life, including Earth send in two racers to compete in the Celestial Circuit, a race among the galaxy’s most desolated and dangerous planet for both resources and glory. April Bolt (Naomi Scott), a street racer and younger sister of the missing legend racer Kirby Bolt and Drew Xanthos (Yoo Seung-ho), an alien refuge and top racer with a need for speed are selected as Earth’s racers. However as the two enter the race, as friendship and rivalries bloom, dastardly motives brew as well, which piques our heroes interest on stopping.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

@Xillix I swear I had no idea, if it’s that much of a problem I can go over some of the story details with you to make sure no further similarities happen or push it back for a while.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

My bad. Hopefully, it’s not to similar, as I haven’t heard about Oban before.

I mean there are probably enough unique elements to Oban in terms of some of the twists and character dynamics, but yeah, that's pretty much the basic plot summary. Like this is literally a 100% accurate Oban plot summary (granted, leaving out several details):

In the year 2082, a vast variety of planets with intelligent life, including Earth, send teams to compete in the Great Race of Oban, a racing tournament on a mysterious ancient planet with the prize said to be the granting of any one wish. Eva Wei, the daughter of Earth's greatest racing manager and his now-dead wife, who was a racer herself, and a combat gunner Jordan Wilde, whose family was attacked by an alien race, become Earth's representatives after legendary racer Rick Thunderbolt becomes injured. However as friendships, romances, and rivalries bloom, it becomes clear some racers are willing to do anything to win the great prize - and the motives of the race's organizers come into question.

I totally believe it's a coincidence, haha. Just a pretty striking one! Might need to wait a little bit longer to do my adaptation then.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Eh, the concept itself is general enough that similarities like that would likely occur by accident. Change a few words and that could easily as well be an F-Zero movie.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, cookie said:

Eh, the concept itself is general enough that similarities like that would likely occur by accident. Change a few words and that could easily as well be an F-Zero movie.

That's what I told him, definitely a coincidence. Not upset just wondering how it should affect my plans~

20 minutes ago, Xillix said:

That's what I told him, definitely a coincidence. Not upset just wondering how it should affect my plans~

I was more trying to assure YM than anything. I don't think anyone would have an issue with it.

BLANKMENTS PRODUCTIONS INKS NEW DISTRIBUTION DEAL

EssGeeKay Studios will attempt to double the studio's output of original blockbusters

At a massive joint press conference today, Blankments Productions head Edward Nadny announced he had inked a distribution deal with a new independent studio named EssGeeKay Studios.

"I've looked long and hard at our release schedule, and I realized that in order to compete with these other newfangled studios, I need to beef up our studio's creative capacity," Nadny stated. "The head of EssGeeKay Studios likes to keep her privacy, but we're very excited to see the films that will be coming our way."

Analysts compared the new sub-studio to be similar to Legendary Pictures of the olden days, before the calendar restart. As for a slate of films in production, Nadny announced the following three films:

Brave, an live-action adaptation of the 2012 Pixar film. The re-imagining is intended to take the film back to Brenda Chapman's initial vision for the feature. It will be directed by Debra Granik and star Freya Mavor as Merida.

The Mole (working title), an original action comedy. After one of their own is busted by the police, a group of career criminals must find out who amongst them is responsible for the betrayal. This film will be directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber and features an ensemble cast led by Mark Strong, Djimon Hounsou, and Gwendoline Christie.

Guys and Dolls, a reimagining of the classic musical. This movie will harken back to the original Tony-Award winning production, rather than the classic 1955 film. It will be directed by Julie Taymor and star Jake Gyllenhaal, Felicity Jones, Leslie Odom, Jr. and Brie Larson.

For a final announcement, Nadny brought out director legend Robert Zemeckis.

"A lot of hullabaloo has come out about recent news with Back to the Future and Roger Rabbit rights being taken by Blankments Productions. I'm here to let you know that Back to the Future 4 may or may not be happening; Bob Gale and I are hard at work on the story. If it does happen though, I will be directing it," Zemeckis said to great applause.

The earliest Back to the Future 4 should be expected in summer year 5, but Zemeckis stressed that he wasn't going to make a sequel just for the money. If they can't crack the story, it won't happen.

"However," Zemeckis continued. "That leaves Roger Rabbit 2. Unfortunately, my intense focus on Back to the Future means I will not be directing that sequel." 

Zemeckis explained, saying that he always had an idea for a Roger Rabbit prequel but he doesn't see that film coming together soon, citing "story problems that have plagued that idea since the release of the first Roger Rabbit film."

However, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to return to the world of Toontown. "We need more films like Roger Rabbit, and unfortunately, no one really ripped me off back in the day. So I have handpicked two directors, one experienced in live-action, the other in animation, to continue the story." 

A large logo appeared behind Zemeckis at that point:

Who Recycled Roger Rabbit!

Zemeckis announced it will be directed by Michael Showalter and Thurop Van Orman, both of which hit it off well after meeting with him and pitching them their individual ideas. Zemeckis wants to keep plot details under wraps, but announced it will be set in the summer of 1969, following Eddie's daughter when she finally comes across the city of L.A. and the toons that live there after the death of her father. The rise of Hanna-Barbera and television animation will play a large factor into the story, but Zemeckis stressed he didn't want to give away too many surprises, believing it to be Showalter's and Van Orman's tale to share.

Nadny then took the stage again to give a few more details on the Roger Rabbit sequel. There will be no use of CGI for the toon characters in the movie. Unlike the other three films, this would be a co-production between Blankments Productions and EssGeeKay Studios. Nadny expressed deep sadness that Bob Hoskins can not be in the film, but the film will be dedicated to him. Nadny then announced that Joanna Cassidy would reprise her role as Dolores Valiant and the film will be led by Anya Taylor-Joy. There will be more live-action characters in the film, but no more actors will be announced at this time.

Nadny concluded with clarifying that all the films mentioned in the press conference (besides Back to the Future 4) are aiming for a Year 4 release. However, they will not announce release dates until the films are ready. "The main purpose of this partnership," Nadny began, "is to prevent the poor quality films that often come with forcing deadlines onto blockbusters. We will let EssGeeKay Studios complete their films when they are ready and then schedule them appropriately. We hope you are as excited for this new partnership as I am. Thank you and have a good night!"

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1