Grr I'm mad! Live Another Day airs in May, but me and my gf are only on season 5, which is amazing so far! I dont know if we'll finish by May or not, might have to just DVR LAD, then watch it over the summer whenever she comes to stay. Either way I'm excited and Chloe's new look is interesting. 24 is seriously one of the best shows I have ever watched and I cant wait for seasons 6-8 and the rest of 5. K now Im out cuz I'll be pissed if I'm spoiled. Keep calm and call Jack.

You have not finished 5th season yet? lucky guy... Enjoy it :)

I expected more excitment,it's airing tonight for god's sake!Weird..

My excitment is high, but having into account that I could probably see the 12 episodes in one day, I will wait to see this when it had finished.

Fox had a special on Saturday night but it had very low ratings. I'm guessing it was a recap of the past seasons.

That special has been running for a few weeks now, not just last night.  I for one, am really excited that "Jack is back"! B)

Apropos of nothing, but it made me laugh:

@HollyAnderson
In the pre-DVR era I used to call my dad during 24 for the specific purpose of irritating him because he couldn’t pause the TV
5/5/14, 5:31 PM  

@HollyAnderson
and one of those calls happened to be during Sean Astin’s death scene and I didn’t know what was going on
5/5/14, 5:31 PM  

@HollyAnderson
but what I COULD hear was my mother yelling “HOBBIT DOWN! HOBBIT DOWN!” in the background
5/5/14, 5:32 PM  

@HollyAnderson
I got a really solemn email after that episode, subject line “HOBBIT DOWN”, body “forever.”
5/5/14, 5:33 PM

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

I think that by this point you either hate the unbelievable plots or just go with it and marvel Jack Fucking Bauer. Put me in the second group. This being a 13-episode season it will be fast, convenient and Jack Bauer will win in the most badass way. I really missed this. :D

Good guest stars by the way: Michelle Fairley, Stephen Fry and John Boyega with an american accent :huh: