CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

24 minutes ago, DAJK said:

You know what still pisses me off about 2016's box office is how the world pretty much rejected Peter Berg and Mark Whalberg's team up films. Like honestly what the fuck was up with that, both barely matching if not falling short of their budgets worldwide.

Yep a bit sad

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Patriots Day is really great stuff.

Deepwater Horizon..... meh.

Agree with this.

• Like 1

the first 20 minutes of Deepwater Horizon were super dull. The first bit of that other one whatever it was called didn't seem so bad but I was tired and I was like hahaha I fell asleep during his last film it would be funny if I did the same here

• Like 1

Patriots Day is one of the most pleasing blind buys I've had. I got it on sale for $10 at Best Buy back in June and was a little iffy about getting it considering I wasn't hot on Deepwater Horizon, but its quality really surprised me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

the first 20 minutes of Deepwater Horizon were super dull. The first bit of that other one whatever it was called didn't seem so bad but I was tired and I was like hahaha I fell asleep during his last film it would be funny if I did the same here

DWH does start off kinda slow but once the disaster on the oil rig happens man it becomes great.  It's intense and powerful as fuck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the day to day dudes on the oil rig first half was better than the disaster half. kinda zoned out then. just a lot of noise.

This for me too, but it has became so rare to have so much money spent to tell the days of days of someone going to work (from is morning routine) to is work place like that, they're was a scene with like 16 real Helicopter in that first half, we are maybe easy to impress now. 

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Patriots Day is one of the most pleasing blind buys I've had. I got it on sale for $10 at Best Buy back in June and was a little iffy about getting it considering I wasn't hot on Deepwater Horizon, but its quality really surprised me.

I really gotta watch it again, only seen it once in theatres as a double feature with Monster trucks :lol: