cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Who's doing the actuals?

Kinda wanted to have a thread where we could keep track on who will do the actuals for what year since there seems to be plenty of interest.

I'm setting up this thread with a preliminary rule that we only go five years at a time i.e for every year that finishes a new year will be added. So once @Alpha finishes Year 1's actuals, we'll open up Year 6 for takers. I'll take any suggestions if any of y'all think it should be done differently.

Here's how it currently stands:

YEAR 10 - @Ethan Hunt

YEAR 11 - @Reddroast

YEAR 12 - @cookie

YEAR 13 - @Rorschach

YEAR 14 - @YM!

YEAR 15 - @MCKillswitch123

If anyone wants to claim/withdraw/contest any spot in this line-up just make a post in this thread.

Edited by cookie

Well since Electric jumped the gun and put in his application way before he was actually supposed to, and Y1 actuals are done...

Fuck it. I'll do Y6.

So you know, don't schedule anything too important to you.

14 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Well since Electric jumped the gun and put in his application way before he was actually supposed to, and Y1 actuals are done...

Fuck it. I'll do Y6.

So you know, don't schedule anything too important to you.

I think we can let @Electric chime in on whether or not he still wants to do it (since he hasn't been present in the game in a while) but I'll reserve you for now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

based on the first post, since Y4 actuals are done, then Y9 actuals can be reserved. So I would like that position please.

The table is yours.

* Currently stacks everything in Y7/8 so you can avoid the Numbersgeddon *

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

The table is yours.

* Currently stacks everything in Y7/8 so you can avoid the Numbersgeddon *

ha.

Y9 is good for me none of my current major franchises will come out in that year, so aside from 1 or 2 potential new franchise starters for me, I can focus on everyone else

Edited by 4815162342

11 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

I have been interested since I joined last year

No I get ya.

The unofficial rule for this and the Oscars from prior game versions is we try to give people who haven't done them before preference over people who've done them recently.

So whomever of the two of you don't do Year 10 you'd be pretty much given priority for year 11.