Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

2 hours ago, miketheavenger said:

I feel like this thread nicely sums up BOT. It's got everything, from @CJohn and @Blankments meltdowns to TDKR discussions to The Star discussion to people complaining about their favorite movies flopping/underperforming. If anybody new wants to join this forum, we should just show them this thread so they know what they're getting into. An initiation ritual, so to speak.

Just one thing is missing

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$6.75m for Blade Runner 2049 on Saturday so right near $11m so far.  Should hit $15m+ for the weekend.  That is a lot more encouraging than $13.6m 

God has returned.

• Like 1

Just now, TalismanRing said:

Could do $25m+ even w/o Awards contention for Dench

I'm actually thinking the box office will be enough to propel her into the race alone. FWIW she's currently in my Best Actress predictions (along with Hawkins/McDormand/Robbie/Streep).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

We’ll see next weekend how Jigsaw impacts it (if at all). 

Jigsaw is a male oriented franchise, Rated R.

HDD is a female oriented movie, PG13.

And I’m pretty sure that the first option among GA for a Horror movie this month will be HDD.

I doubt it will have any impact.