Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

Holy crap my manager just texted me (cause I'm out of town in Vancouver) that Happy Death Day was crazy busy at my theatre last night. Our equivalent of 15M OD. 

Probably helped that its trailer played in fromt of every showing we had of It for the past month, which has made our equivalent of about 340M. 

6 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I'm backtracking here but I have a little bit of faith in The Star again. I can see Ninjago numbers for it but smaller OW.

Don't go full Blanks when JL crushes it on OW and Coco eats the remains a week later

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 12:08 PM, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

The Star seems like fun and full of heart. Of course, I am supportive of it. :redcapes:

4 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Kevin.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

Looks like Kingsman will crack 100mil, which is 10-15mil than I thought it would make. Fox will make money off of it.

OS alone has made up for any dips from the first film domestically. I can see a third and final Kingsman happening in 2020 or 2021.