Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Trick or Treat was Saturday for me but I wasn't home.  Though it hasn't been as fun to pass out candy since most of the the trick or treaters  are teenagers and well fuck that I ain't given them candy 

Edited by DAR

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Trick or Treat was Saturday for me but I wasn't home.  Though it hasn't been as fun to pass out candy since most of the the trick or treaters  are teenagers and well fuck that I ain't given them candy 

What’s wrong with teens?

• Like 1

Just now, DAR said:

Very little effort on Halloween, it's usually just a mask and their street clothes.  

Saw a lot of people in costume at my school today. Some wear wearing typical slasher masks while some went full cosplay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Saw a lot of people in costume at my school today. Some wear wearing typical slasher masks while some went full cosplay.

I mean if there's effort I'll certainly consider giving something

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Already seen 3 different trick or treaters dressed as Wonder Woman. No Elsa’s yet this year, 2 years ago it was literally just Elsa costumes.

Well, apparently it's now racist to

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/30/liberal-blogger-says-not-to-dress-as-frozens-elsa-for-halloween-because-it-promotes-white-beauty/

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Already seen 3 different trick or treaters dressed as Wonder Woman. No Elsa’s yet this year, 2 years ago it was literally just Elsa costumes.

I got princesses, some monsters, Mario and batman.

12 minutes ago, DAR said:

Plus if you're like 15/16 should you really be out trick r treating?  

If you are taller than people answering the door.......except if you are doing it for your little brother/sister you should be at an Halloween party and let the kids have the street imo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

A. I’m not about to click a link to “The Blaze”, I have bloody common sense.

B. Some white woman somewhere says something stupid on a blog nobody has heard of in a climate where blatant racism is still taking place and now this is the shit the media picked up? I was shocked by how many outlets ran with this.

Edited by AJG
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

A. I’m not about to click a link to “The Blaze”, I have bloody common sense.

B. Some white woman somewhere says something stupid on a blog nobody has heard of in a climate where blatant racism is still taking place and now this is the shit the media picked up? I was shocked by how many outlets ran with this.

This is a even bigger problem with youtubers. 1000 videos about crazy sjw, but not a single video about racists. I seriously think there are 10x(or even much more) times more racists than crazy sjws. 

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Next they will spin click-bait article and make a story about some sensational stuff someone said on Reddit, they kind of already do with tweets.